Chapter 29: Thanks

3rd person's POV: 

"Stop right there." he reached the older and called out to him.

Soobin turned around and as he saw Beomgyu, he stopped because the first thought that came to his head, was that Beomgyu might've seen him leave his house.

Soobin's parents weren't home. It was just him and his brother,  that's why the house was quiet.

The younger grabbed Soobin by the wrist and dragged him back into the house so that no one sees or hears them.

"Beomgyu, what are y--" the older was interrupted when a fist was shot into his face. He winced in pain when Beomgyu then started yelling.

"You, CHEATER!! HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!? You two had been together for how long now?! And you just go off cheating on him??! Do you know how heartbroken he is right now?? Did that all not mean anything to you?! He gave you his time and attention for you to just go stab him in the back and do shit with someone else! WHAT WAS THE REASON, HUH???!! COME ON! SAY IT! I WANNA HEAR IT!"

Beomgyu kept yelling at the older not even thinking of what he was saying. He was mad.

"...I'm scared," Soobin mumbled quietly.

The younger scoffed.

"Scared? Scared of what? Scared of accepting the fact that you're not like everybody else?? That you're daring a guy? Hah. I get it. You're not only a cheater but a coward too."

After that being said, Beomgyu headed toward the door.

"You know, we were worried about you."

He left the house, and Soobin was left standing as he kept trying to ignore the pain in his heart and not cry.

+×+

Taehyun's POV:

I knew Beomgyu-hyung was at Yeonjun-hyung's to check up on him, so I tried checking up on Soobin-hyung, but he wouldn't answer his phone or messages.

I decided to call Beomgyu-hyung to check if maybe Yeonjun-hyung knows if he is at home, at least. Luckily, he picked up.

"Hyung?"

"Hey, Taehyun."

"I remember you were telling me that you were coming over to Yeonjun-hyung's to check on him. How is he feeling? Does he know where Soobin-hyung is? I tried calling and texting him a bunch of times, but he wouldn't pick up..."

I tried explaining but not blabber. But I didn't expect Beomgyu to say next:

"Taehyun, they broke up."

I was silent as Beomgyu-hyung added,

"Soobin-hyung broke up with Yeonjun-hyung."

That got me confused. He would never do something like that.

"Are you serious?!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"Mhm." he hummed.

"I gotta call Soobin-hyung. I wanna hear it from him." I said and hung up as I dialed Soobin's number. After a couple of rings, I heard him pick up. But he wasn't saying anything.

"Hyung?" I asked.

"What? Are you gonna yell at me too?" he asked me. His voice sounded weird...

"Hyung, are you okay? ...are you crying?"

"No, I'm not. What do you want, Taehyun?"

He truly is bad at lying.