Chapter 31: The three together❗

3rd person's POV:

"Let me finish." the shorter said and started getting closer to the younger.

"Taehyun-- Hyung, what are you doing??"

"Hueningkai... Beomgyu-hyung and I had been talking... And I wanna test something."

The younger was confused.

"What do you want to do?" he asked.

"I want us to kiss."

"You are dating Beomgyu-hyung, Taehyun--"

Whatever excuse Hueningkai tried finding, it didn't stop Taehyun from getting even closer to the boy.

"Taehyun-- I can't--"

The two were close. Hueningkai was hesitating on the older's wish but couldn't deny his own wish to kiss the boy. 

"Are you sure?" he whispered.

"I told you, I've talked about it with Beomgyu-hyung." Taehyun said, in a whispering tone too.

That's when the two leaned in and their lips connected. Slowly and gently, Hueningkai's hand traveled up to pull Taehyun in. He placed his hand on the back of the red-haired boy's head and the two kept having their lips captured in a kiss.

It didn't last long and the maknaes didn't go further than a long peck, but it was enough to get a good taste of each other's lips.

"What was that about, Taehyun?" the younger asked as they pulled away.

"Well... we're gonna have to explain it to you with Beomgyu-hyung together.."

"I'm here." suddenly, a voice was heard and the two spotted Beomgyu.

"Hyung-!!" the youngest immediately pushed Taehyun away from him as he scooted back.

"No need for that, I saw everything." Beomgyu said as he was getting closer to the youngers.

"It's not what think-! I-" Hueningkai tried excusing his actions when Beomgyu was already close enough to place his hands on the couch, in position, caging Huening in between.

"Oh yeah? Well then, what is it?" his head tilted as his voice was deep. "What do you think you're doing, kissing my boyfriend so passionately? Why not giving me one?"

"Hyung, get off of me!!" Hueningkai pushed Beomgyu while he was still blushing madly from either shame or embarrassment, or Beomgyu's seduction and dominance.

"Can at least one of you explain to me what's going on?! Why are you both acting this way towards me?!" the youngest exploded confused about his hyungs' behavior.

The older two looked at each other and sighed.

"Kai, the reason why I  asked us to kiss is because.." Taehyun started when Beomgyu interrupted,

"He might have feelings for you." the oldest of the three finished the sentence.

The tallest blinked in confusion even more. "What?" he immediately looked at Beomgyu with a worried expression when Taehyun interrupted to explain further.

"Thing is... I love Beomgyu-hyung too." he said. "I wanted us to kiss to see if what I feel for you is actually something more than just platonic."

"So what does that mean? You feel something..." the youngest turned to face Beomgyu and then back at Taehyun. "... for both of us...?"