"Haha, this is the first time I've seen Boy Lu with a girl by his side. Is this a good thing coming soon?"

   "Old Lu is most concerned about his youngest's marriage. It seems that he no longer has to worry about Lu's finding a wife."

   The old men were obviously very familiar with the old man Lu, so they also laughed.

  Lu Xun politely greeted the old men, "Hello Uncle Chu, hello Uncle Huo..."

   He introduced to several old men again: "This is my friend Luo Ning."

   He hasn't established a relationship with Luo Ning, so it's not easy to say that he is a girlfriend.

   The old men are all good people, and as soon as they heard it, they knew that the Lu family boy hadn't caught up with the little girl.

   This really surprised them.

   You have to know that the Lu family boy is a fragrant bun in the aristocratic family. If there are single girls in the family, this boy is the first choice for marriage.

  It's a pity that this kid is notoriously unfeminine, or that kind of oily and salty, so it's a pity for many families who want to get married.

  I didn't expect that this would bring a little girl who is not in the circle here to drink porridge, which represents an inevitable recognition.

   It's really rare, I'm afraid that Lao Lu will wake up laughing from a dream.

  Luo Ning smiled generously and greeted, "Hello, old men."

   These people all have the aura of a superior person, and their aura is also very strong, so it is not easy to make their identities clear.

   She is not familiar with them, so naturally she will not call Lu Xun uncle.

   "Hello little girl."

   "The little girl looks really good."

   Several old men saw that Luo Ning not only did not have stage fright when they saw them, but was also generous and confident. They had a very good impression of her.

  Lu Xun made a gesture of invitation and said with a smile, "We won't disturb the uncles for dinner, please invite them first!"

   Several old men nodded with a smile, "Okay, then we'll go first."

When    walked to the two of them, Mr. Chu suddenly stopped and looked at the shoulder bag that Luo Ning was carrying.

   Seeing the little monkey with a head coming out of it, his eyes widened and he said in disbelief, "Hey, is this a black monkey?"

   When the other old men heard this, they hurriedly turned their heads and looked surprised.

   They all know that there are black monkeys, but this is the first time they have seen them, so they are still a little uncertain.

  Luo Ning saw the old man Chu looking at him, so he nodded: "Well, this is the black monkey."

   Father Chu's eyes lit up, "I didn't expect to see such a small thing in my lifetime."

   He couldn't hold back and said to Lu Xun, "Boy Lu, take your friend and go to our private room for porridge."

  Lu Xun didn't answer immediately, but looked at Luo Ning to ask her what she meant.

  Luoning nodded to him, and then he smiled at Old Master Chu and said, "Okay, then I'll disturb a few uncles."

   Entered the private room where several old men often stayed, and the old man Chu stared at the little monkey in Luo Ning's bag and said, "Xiao Luo, can you let it come out and show us?"