(End) Angel Baby

2 years later: Graduation Day
Rosé Pov

Finally, we graduated and the party was going to be arranged by the seniors this year. I, Lisa, and Tzuyu were walking to the hall where the party was taking place, wondering where are Jisoo unnie and Irene unnie, well they are the organizers because they were our seniors. 

"What do you think will y/n propose today?" Lisa asked and a tint of red blush passed my cheeks. We reached the hall and took a table almost near the stage, my eyes scanned the whole room searching for y/n. I remember he was there for being certified, well he stood 2nd in the whole university because first was Cha Enwoo. But now he was nowhere to be found. 

The show started and many students performed one by one. The MC who was Lee Know announced "Now we have someone special, And he's performing the song to someone. Please welcome Park Y/n" he said and y/n walked onto the stage. 

He wore a plain white t-shirt with a coral pink shirt which suited his style, I wondered if he was singing a song

He wore a plain white t-shirt with a coral pink shirt which suited his style, I wondered if he was singing a song. "Rosie...I guess it's for you" Lisa whispered to my ear which made me look at y/n who was already looking at me. The lights turned off and the spotlight was on y/n as he went and sat near the piano. 

After the song was over, everyone cheered because it was awesome, He walked toward me, and the spotlight shifted to us when A thousand years by Christina Perri started playing. He pulled his hand out and asked me to dance with him. 

The whole university present there cheered for us, As I accepted his hand and started dancing in between the tables as the spotlight followed us. 

After the dance, we decided to go to the rooftop and talk for a while. "Congrats," I said while he back hugged me "For what?" he asked "You stood 2nd pabo" I said and he turned me so we were standing face to face. 

He grabbed both my hands and said "Chaeyoung-ah, I can't wait anymore It's been 2 years" He said in a cute way that made me giggle. "As I said I can't wait anymore" he bend on one knee and pulled out a box from his pocket. My heart skipped a beat knowing what was happening.  "Will you marry me, Park Chaeyoung-shi?" he asked as I cupped my mouth which surprised me, and tears started coming from my eyes. 

I nodded without thinking further as he slid the ring on my ring finger and stood up for hugging me. I could see Jisoo unnie, Irene unnie, Lisa, and Tzuyu screaming while holding balloons and decorations in their hands. "Was this all planned?" I asked them and y/n "Yes, it was but your lover couldn't wait," Lisa said which made me giggle. 

7 months later

Well, I know getting married is pretty early for my age, but I can't wait when my fiance is y/n. Gosh, I can't help but get horny every night with him so I decided to get married as soon as possible. 

"Now you may kiss your bride," the priest said and We both looked at each other. Before leaning in he said "You're My Angel, Baby" 

And they both lived happily ever after 
The End

------------------------------------------------------------

Well just wanted to say that Listen to Angle baby by Troye Sivan and you'll understand why I included that song in the book. 

Also, this has my heart...imagine as your girlfriend before your marriage. She's become a famous Singer and Music composer also Model :>

Annyeong Chigu-yaa (Bye friends) 

Also I myself couldn't wait to publish the whole story because as I read it again I got more curious what would happened next so I uploaded it once :>