Plot Twist

Jennie Pov

"Looking handsome jagi~,"
I said and he just smiled. I didn't know why did I feel scared of something, today he wasn't even paying attention to me, what was wrong with him? 

All the dances started, Everyone mostly messed up because we had to choose our partners on the spot, all of a sudden a name was announced which caught my attention, 'Kim Taehyung' and I saw him walking towards the center, "So who is your partner young man?" Ms. Son asked him. "Jennie Kim," he said without hesitation, all the students started looking at me with gasped and shocked faces, I could feel y/n leaving my hand which I had been holding. 

I just couldn't stay here and betray taehyung, so I started walking toward him, But still, I wanted to stop and run to y/n. Once I was on the dancefloor, the music started and we both started slow dancing, whenever I got a chance, I looked if y/n was watching our dance. But he had disappeared from the crowd. 

Rosé Pov

I myself was disgusted at Jennie and Taehyung Oppa, even though he knew she had a boyfriend still they both were dancing together, y/n wasn't watching their dance because he left the moment the music started. 

"She's a real bitch" Tzuyu whispered and we all chuckled a bit, After their dance was over, Jennie stayed with Taehyung Oppa. While the others performed. "I don't think anyone will ask us for a dance," Irene unnie said, and we all nodded. 

Then Ms. Son called out the next name, 'Park Y/n' and all students started searching for him, finally, he showed up and went to the center. Still, students were whispering things like "I don't think he will dance, Jennie, cheated him" "I feel sad for him", and things like that. 

 "Ms. Son I'm I allowed to ask the girl by going near her?"
he asked and Ms. Son nodded. He started walking towards our row, with a pleasant smile on his face. Finally, he came and stood right in front of me, and pulled his hand out "I know I'm not that good with dancing, but would you join me?" he asked and other students gasped while Lisa said. "Damn it rosé you're so lucky" and many other things. 

I shyly nodded, looking at his gentleness. He helped me stand up from my place and guided me to the floor. I could feel girls getting jealous, but I knew the most jealous girl was Jennie. "But we haven't practiced for anything," I told him softly. "If you believe in your heart and let it do whatever it wants, I believe it can connect to mine and we can do it together," he said. "Just let your heart do whatever it wants" he whispered in my ear and went away and stood right in front of me, as the lights were off the spotlight was turned on, and the music began. 

(Imagine Its Y/n and Rosé)

Y/n Pov

Every moment our eyes met, my heart melted and gave me butterflies in my stomach. It wasn't from this very moment. It was from the first time, I'd met her when we bumped into each other. She might not know, but my heart skipped a beat every time I saw her around. After Jennie cheated on me with Kai many times I decided to give her my attention. And from then I started falling in love with her. 

Everything was going perfect, until all of a sudden the music stopped playing, and then Jennie walked up to me. She glance rosé for some time, and then grabbed my hand pulling me with her, Before I was disappeared I turned back and saw rosé looking at me sadly, I gave her a smile and said "It'll be okay" and kept walking with Jennie.