Ex

Y/n Pov

After my class ended, I decided to go near the basketball ground where Jennie was getting ready. I still don't know why she still keeps supporting her Ex Kai. As I entered the hangout zone, I saw Jennie talking to Kai and Chanyeol. 

The moment they saw me coming Kai's face turned angry, which happened often when he saw me around. I decided to ignore him and walk toward Jennie, but before I could reach near her she looked at me and left rolling her eyes like I was no one to her. I sighed and left the zone and went to watch the game. 

To be honest, my eyes weren't focused on the game but my eyes were on Jennie. The way she smiled when Kai scored and the way she looked at him. Once she even caught me looking at her, but it seemed like she didn't even care. 

Our team won and another heartbreaking moment was Jennie and Kai hugging each other, I left a heavy sigh and started going outside walking towards the canteen. Till now the other students knew and were already talking about Me and Jennie. I quietly went inside and got myself 1 sandwich with an apple and took a seat, and ate quietly. I had no idea if I was ashamed or sad but I couldn't face anyone right now, so I kept my head low. 

Jennie Pov

"Shit, Shit FUCK"
I cursed pulling my hair, Why did I do that again?? I asked myself, FUCK. As I stepped outside the changing room, I met Kai and his friends happy because they won today's match. "Jen you seemed tensed" kai approached me and asked. 

"Because of you, again I ignore my love," I said and started leaving the hangout zone but again I was stopped by kai pulling my hand. "Jen, come on it's already done now y/n will be okay, let's enjoy WE WON" he tried to convince me. "Stop it kai, I'm not with you I'm with y/n and I do love him, okay, so let me go," I said and freed my hand from his grip and started finding him. 

"SHIT" I whispered when I saw him sitting alone in the canteen lowering his head and eating his food. I started moving toward him and I could feel the students staring at me and saying "She again convinces him" but I shrugged them off and walked near him. 

"J-jagi" I slowly said wondering if he was crying because of me because I've never seen him cry. He took some time but they looked me directly in the eyes. They looked so pure and innocent at that moment, "Did you eat? Shall I buy you food?" he asked and my heart clenched. He had seen me and Kai hugging, He knew I was ignoring him when I was with my ex but still he didn't want to bring that topic up. 

Before I could say anything, he stood up and hugged me which made the students gasp loudly. "Sit I'll get you food" he made me sit and walked towards the canteen stall. Y/n came back with 2 sandwiches and handed them to me "Have them" he looked at me and gave me a slight smile. I felt kinda guilty, but I didn't know what forced me to pull his collar and connect my lips to his. 

It wasn't like the students haven't seen me and y/n kissing, but all they did was give a huge gasp. When we pulled out I grabbed y/n's hand and dragged him with me, "Rooftop please" I said and walked with him to the rooftop. 

--------------

We both sat together on the rooftop, and I cuddled on y/n's chest while eating my food. I was guilty but I was also not. His smell was so nice, and his hand which was placed on my shoulder gave me warmth. I know I shouldn't be doing this but pulled his hand which was kept on my shoulder and guided it towards my chest, at this time no one was on the rooftop so I slid his hand below my top and looked at him "Do it" those were the only words I said and his hands started massaging my boob while I pulled him in a kiss again. 

Meanwhile Y/n Pov

This didn't feel right, but I had to. So I quietly followed what she said, and as usual, she again dominated me...