Random Day

Y/n Pov

As soon as the lecture was over everyone rushed outside for a break, I stepped outside my class and started walking towards the canteen. While I was walking I felt a couple of hands around my arm clinging to me. With a single touch, I knew who was the person, I turned to my side and saw my Girlfriend Jennie Kim clinging and smiling at me. "How was your lecture babe?" she asked "You know Mr.Kang doesn't teach that well? How about you?" I asked. "It was good," she said and rested her head on my shoulder as we walked. 

Students standing in the hallway started talking about us as we walked passed them, it had become a usual thing for me from the time I joined the University. As we reached the canteen Jennie found us a seat and I bought us both some sandwiches. "Did kai disturb you again?" I asked as I chew my sandwich. "no, I didn't see him today anyway" she said and continued to eat. 

If you don't know about Kai, He is the captain of the Basketball team. He dated Jennie before me, but they broke up for some reason. Still, Jennie told me Kai and she were good friends but many times students found them kissing at the back area of the University. Jennie is one of the most popular girls from the University, who is currently dating me. But about her history, she's pretty rich af many times she tried to spoil me with her money but I always refused. She is my senior and one year older than me, but there's no age difference of you really love someone right? 

Wondering how I met Jennie? And how did we start dating? Let me tell you. 

- FlashBack - 

After my uncle Kim Beom passed away, I shifted to Seoul and started living there. I decided to join The Korean National University of Arts to study arts. It was my first day at University and you know I met many bullies on that day. Jennie was one of them, She was with her group, Kai who was her Ex but they were good friends, Nayeon who was the leader of Essay Club, and Seulgi the leader of Drama Club. 

At first Kai and his friends, Chanyeol and Sehun started bullying me and hated me. Even Jennie was one of them, but as time changed her behavior changed towards me. While she was a bold person, with me she was completely soft-hearted. She was known as the fuck girl of the school but to me, she was just a kind and sweet girl. 

At the New Year party, she proposed to me and it went like this - 

I was waiting on the rooftop because Jennie asked me to, It was my first New Year in Seoul and in this University. I looked at the view from the rooftop and it looked really pretty. The whole of Seoul was shining because of the Lighting and firecrackers bursting in the air. After a couple of seconds I felt someone back hugging me, I looked behind and It was Jennie. At first, I was startled because of her sudden appearance. "It really feels good here," she said and I hummed. To be honest slowly even I melted in her back hug, "Why did you call me here" I asked. "Shh," she said and pointed at the sky. 

Damn, It was 00.00 means Happy New Yea- Instead of that, my lips were connected to Jennie's and she placed her hands on my neck making the kiss more passionate. After we pulled out she took a pause and then said "I love you y/n...like from the first time I saw you, You might think I'm closing you but I really love you" she said. 

I was frozen because of her sudden and bold confession, because I didn't reply she got worried "I-I'm sorry, It's okay If you don't like me back" she said and started leaving the rooftop. I ran behind her and caught her wrist before she could run away, "It's not like that Jennie, I love you too...I was just surprised" I said and her frown turned into a bright smile. 

"Will you be my girlfriend then?" I asked "YESSS," she said and kissed me all over my face. After that, we started hanging out more, and dressing like a couple was casual for us. 

- End of Flashback -

It's been 2 years I'm studying here and 2 years for me and Jennie dating. Still, there are many rumors that Jennie getting hooked up with other boys. After we were done eating we decided to roam around the university because we didn't have any scheduled lectures further.