Making Friends

Y/n Pov

As usual, took my seat in my class, Mrs. Son came inside and placed her books on the desk. "Students before we started, we have a new student here. Please introduced yourself" she said and A girl stood up, wait- she seemed similar, one sec is she the girl I accidentally bumped this morning. 

"Hello everyone, I'm Roseanne, but my Korean name is Chaeyoung. If you want you can call me Rosé, Nice meeting you all" she said and sat down. Well, I still remember how Jennie reacted when we had eye contact.  Luckily she had to leave for her cheerleader practice so she didn't shout at me much. 

-------------------

Rosé Pov

After the lecture was over Lisa dragged me to meet her friends. They all were sitting in the canteen, but as they saw me one of them said "Wait- Isn't that the girl who bumped into y/n?" "Yea, she's the one I saw it" "Guys so what, luckily Jennie didn't say anything much to her and even y/n took her side," Lisa told them. 

"Meet them, Chae, That's Jisoo, Irene, and Tzuyu," she said and they all smiled at me. Well they all looked pretty "So are you and Lisa in the same grade?" Tzuyu asked and I nodded. "Well better be careful from Jennie and y/n thought," Jisoo told. I didn't know why but I was pretty curious why everyone told me to say away from them. "But is there any reason?" I asked jisoo. 

"You might not know, but they have both been dating for 2 years" she answered "So what's wrong If I bumped into y/n?" I asked, to answer my question Irene kept her chopsticks aside and faced me. "There's no problem in that, but you know Jennie is too possessive towards y/n. And you had eye contact with him, which no girl had because Jennie's fear makes it a little worst," she said. "I wish I could be the one bumping onto y/n," tzuyu said "Shut up Tzuyu every girl including us wants that," Lisa said and everyone laughed but I didn't get the joke so I stayed quiet. 

When Lisa saw me confused at the joke, she said "Well, y/n is among the sweetest guys around the university and also the charming one so everyone has a slight crush on him so..." that's when I actually understood what was the exact cause. 

"Here try this" Jisoo placed a bowl full of noodles in front of me. "Thanks, Jisoo," I said "You can call me and Irene unnie, we are basically older than you so" she smiled. Well to be honest all these girls were pretty sweet. 

------------------------

We were eating quietly, while all of a sudden students started murmuring and talking, when I saw my friends they all had their eyes fixed on someone. I turned to my backside and saw y/n walking in the canteen, but what was wrong with the students. 

"They caught her again huh?" jisoo unnie said and we all looked at her, "Caught her?" I asked, "Jennie and Kai," Lisa said sighing. "I feel pity for him," Irene unnie said. Then I kept on looking, I saw y/n taking some sandwiches and then he took a seat in the canteen all alone and started eating his food quietly, looking down. 

"What about Jennie and who's this Kai now?? and what do you mean Caught her?" I asked because I was hella confused. "Well, kai is Jennie's ex. And today y/n is alone which means Jennie went to cheer kai leaving her boyfriend all alone. Basically, they might even kiss if Kai won the match" Lisa said, and I felt sad for y/n. 

"Why does she do that to him?" I said "No one knows, y/n is since towards Jennie, but he is always hurt," tzuyu said. After we were done We left the university, and we all parted ways. Lisa lived a few streets away from mine so I always had her company.