Waiting

Y/n Pov

"Y/n it's not like I don't like you...I love you too"
she said placing one hand on my cheek "But we can't be in a relationship right now" she pleaded. "But why can't we...you told me you loved me too?" I asked "Because...I want to fulfill my dream" She said, "You know it's my dream to become a singer and music composer...and I have these 2 years of university with me." she explained and I understood. 

Rosé always told me she wanted to be a Music Composer and she would go far to be that, It was her dream. And I was no one to stand in between and stop her from dreaming that or forcing her into a relationship. I stood there quite listing to her, but then she said "Y/n...if you really love me, Will you wait?" she asked and I looked at her "For two years until we finish our graduation, will you be able to wait?" she asked. I was worried that maybe I couldn't but my soul said I could because I purely loved her. 

"I will," I said with confidence and her eyes showed the joy she felt at my answer "But what if you fall in love with someone else in that 2 years," I asked her, "Then, you come to me and..." she tiptoed to my height and whispered to my ear "kiss me," she said. And a smile formed on my face, Before talking further I pulled her near me and did the same. Connecting my Lips with hers and she kissed back. 

Jennie Pov

I stood near the door of the rooftop watching Rosé and Y/n kissing each other, It hurt watching the man you loved kissing and loving someone else the way he loved you once. Tears were breaking out of my eyes, as I kept watching them being so cute. 

I felt someone placing their hand on my shoulder, and It was Taehyung "Jennie..." he said I nodded Wiped my tears and started walking back to my class. After that, I and y/n met many times but I couldn't dare to talk to him Even if I smiled at him he never returned it back. 

We became complete strangers, but my soul still loved him. I knew it was hard to move on from someone, who pouts while sleeping, who still loves Avengers, who is a Kid, and again a Mature man. A perfect boyfriend material outside and complete daddy in the bed, I couldn't move on even if I tried hard. Because I lost all that. 

Taehyung Pov

I reached home to have dinner with my mother, father, and sister. We were done eating and I went to the rooftop. I looked at the moon and remembered Jennie, Why can't she see that I love her I thought "Because you don't show it properly" I saw jisoo walking towards me, wait- were my thoughts that loud our did I speak that really loud. 

"Oppa, if you love her tell her that," she said standing beside me, Well, she was really mad at me first because of me and Jennie. But today she seemed calm, "Do whatever you want but keep Jennie away from Y/n and Rosé" she said demandingly. I gave her a curious look, "See, Y/n and Rosé both are my best friends and I don't want Jennie to haunt them...can't she see they are in love" Jisoo said and I nodded. 

"But Jennie is in love with y/n too," I said in a sad tone but jisoo answered "You mean Lust...come on we can see that in her eyes whenever she looks at y/n" I couldn't answer because I didn't know if it was true or not. 

"Rosé asked y/n to wait for her...for 2 years" she continued "Why?" I asked "Because she wants to complete her dream of being a Music Composer, and y/n agreed to wait for 2 whole years," she said. "That guy must really love rosé, huh," I said and Jisoo smiled and nodded. 

After that I noticed y/n for whole 2 years and saw how sincere he was towards rosé, meanwhile, rosé got many proposals too but she denied them and said that she was already in love with someone and she was taken and y/n did the same.