His eyes

Y/n Pov

The next day was the singing competition for girls, and I heard rosé was going to sing. I reached school early because I didn't want to miss her performance. Anyway, I haven't talked with Jennie ever since the dance thing. I often saw her waiting for me and asking my classmates about me but I didn't care anymore. 

While I was walking I saw some of rosé's friends sitting and talking in the canteen so I approached them. "Mind if I join you, girls?" I asked and I could see them all shocked because this was my first time coming to them and talking. "Sure why not," one with the purple-dyed hair said. 

"Well I'm Jisoo," the purple-dyed hair girl said and we shook our hands, "Irene" the other girl sitting beside her smiled. "Lisa" "I'm Tzuyu," the other two said. "Lisa, we are in the same class I assume," I asked and saw her nod. While talking to them I understood more about them and rosé, Basically, Irene and Jisoo were the eldest so I tried calling them noona but they stopped me. I and Lisa are of the same age and Tzuyu is one year smaller than me. 

"But never saw you coming so early," Irene asked, "Just intended to watch ros-, I mean just wanted to watch the performances" I started cursing myself for being silly. "Wait so are you and rosé that close?" Lisa asked in a teasing way and the other girls smirked "Well...not much but we are good friends" I said, "Yes...that you cant take your eyes off her, huh?" Jisoo asked raising her eyebrow. "Wh-" I was cut off by Irene "We know it Mr. Y/n don't play innocent" and they all started teasing me. 

We went on talking and teasing until Tzuyu shouted: "Rosé Unnie" which made me look towards the entrance of the canteen. 

Rosé Pov

Tzuyu and Lisa gave me a hug while I was completely shocked to see y/n with them. "Hey..." he slowly said with a smile "Hi, I didn't expect you with them," I said sitting beside him and placing my guitar on the counter. "Well, they are my friends now," he said and the girls smiled. 

"When is your turn btw?" Irene unnie asked "4th" I simply said. "We should leave It must start soon," Jisoo unnie said looking at the time, even though I was busy talking to the girls I could feel a couple of eyes string me from my side. "Let's leave guys," Lisa said "Want me to wait with you?" Y/n asked while getting up, "It's ok I'm good" I smiled while the other girls were like "Ahem Ahem" "All of a sudden a feel like coughing" and started teasing which made y/n leave the canteen. 

Before leaving Lisa came near me and asked "What are you performing?" "The Only Exception" I answered "I see...your only exception" she pointed at y/n who was walking with the other girls, which left a light shade of red on my cheeks which was enough for Lisa to understand. 

"Anyway...I trust you more than Jennie Kim" she joked and left me, I picked up my guitar and started walking backstage. It was the 2nd performance going up which was Im Nayeon, she is one of Jennie's best friends but she is not like Jennie though. 

After her performance was done the announcement was made, "Sadly the 3rd performer Wendy isn't well so Well be calling the 4th performer Park Roseanne aka Rosé" and everyone started clapping. 

I started walking onto the stage with the guitar in my hand, I sat on the stool kept near the mic and took my position. Even though I was nervous I took a look at the crowd and finally met his eyes.