(M) Trick

Y/n Pov

I sat on the cold floor, It had been evening and I was home the whole day. I still remember this day, It wasn't like I had a fever but today was when my uncle passed away. After my parents, he was my only hope left. 

I looked at the frame where I had his photo hung with me, he was like my brother and best friend. I refused to go out on this day, earlier Jennie had called me telling me she would be coming for a sleepover. 

(imagine it's you btw did you watch ghost doctor it's sooo gooodddd!!!) 

Jennie Pov

I kept the drink's in my backpack because I know y/n would refuse to have sex with me today so I had a plan for it. I rang the room bell but noticed the door was open, I opened it and went inside. I saw y/n quietly sitting on the floor staring at his and his uncle's pic. 

I went near him and gave him a sweet embrace "Babe I'm here" I said and he hugged me back. After staying like that for some time, he finally got up and said "Sorry, I didn't cook any food for us" he pouted, "Don't worry I've cooked and bought enough for us" I said and we both walked to the kitchen, I served him and me as well and we both sat eating, I passed him a glass of water when he asked for it, but the glass was filled with strong clear soju rather than water. 

The more he drank the drunker he got, and with that my plan worked, we decided to watch some movie before sleeping and I suggested Fifty shades of Grey, even if I've watched it many times, it always turns me on. 

I again tricked and handed him more soju even tho he was drunk. Shit- I said as I unbuttoned his shirt exposing his abs, my hands started moving up and down feeling them. I couldn't carry y/n to the room, so I guess I had to do it here with him. 

I removed my clothes and removed his too, I couldn't wait anymore I was already fucking wet, I grabbed y/n's hand and started fingering myself with his hands, I started moaning loudly but then I found myself kissing someone when I opened my eyes, It was y/n who seemed completely drunk she crawled on top of me and did the figuring faster as I moaned loudly.  

After cumming on his fingers I handed him the packets of condoms and he wore one of them, Without warning, he pushed his dick completely inside me which made me scream in pain, "SHIT, DADDY YOUR TOO BIG" I said "Obey your dadwdy" he said in his drunk tone which was cute, "BABY GIRL YOUR HWARD" he said and groaned, It felt fucking good. 

After a certain moment, he stopped and stoop up, "What's a wrong babe?" I asked him. He said nothing but picked me up bridal style and started taking me upstairs, He threw me on his bed and locked his door. 

I could see the lust in his eyes, maybe it was all because of the drunk I mixed into the soju I gave him. "Harder?" I asked and he said "Until you cant walk," he said and got on top of me. He started playing with my boobs sucking and pulling them, "AHHH~" I moaned but he placed a handkerchief in my mouth, what were we having rough sex?? 

I'd never seen y/n being so dominating, and honestly, I loved it. 

(if you understand the pic, I'm successful in writing smuts)