New Face

Rosé Pov

"I'm Home,"
I said as I closed the door behind me, "How was your first-day sweetie?" my mother asked "It was great mom, the whole university is awesome," I said and went upstairs. I saw my older sister Alice lying on her bed, "Did you find any cute boys?" she asked as I kept my bag down, "Is this the way you ask how was your first day?" I asked "Tell me," she said. 

"It was great, I made a new frien-" "Tell me about the cute boys first," she said and I sighed heavily "I don't know, but I did bump onto a guy" I simply said, "Okay Okay tell me the whole thing" she corrected her posture and sat straight. 

"His name is Y/n, Lisa told me he is one of the charming guys in the school. Well but he has a possessive girlfriend who started fighting with m for bumping into him, I even heard rumors that his girlfriend is cheating on him and cheers for her Ex's Basketball team. I certainly feel sad for y/n" I said while removing my shoes, "Poor guy...he must really be in love with her, but I think they won't last long tho" my sister said and went back to her reading. 

I opened my books and started doing the Literature assignment, I started reading and doing as it was given, still, I wondered how could someone cheat when she had such a good boy. I still remember the y/n I bumped into and the one I saw in the canteen was completely different, In the morning he was a sweet guy which a cheerful aura and again in the canteen, He seemed to be someone completely hurt. I know many students pitied him and he too was ashamed that's why he kept his head low, I threw all the thoughts outta my mind and decided to go out to grab some food. 

------------

Jennie Pov

After y/n went home, I decided to join Kai for his celebration. We all decided to visit the 24/7 store first and grab some beer and drinks. While I was checking through some things I saw a girl, I clearly knew who she was, the girl who bumped onto y/n this morning and that bitch had eye contact with him. 

Chanyeol saw me looking at her so he came to me and asked "What are you looking at?" he said and I pointed at her. "The bumping girl?" he asked, looked at him smirking was clear he understood what my mind was thinking, He started walking towards her and I hid and kept seeing everything that was happening. 

Chanyeol Pov

"Hey babe...looking spicy today"
I went near her and she was startled by my appearance, "Do I know you?" she asked being a little away from me "Don't worry you'll know me if you be with me, wanna come?" I said and grabbed her hand pulling her near me. I bet she was scared but her visuals turned me on "Gimme the taste of those lips" I started forcing her into a kiss, and when I was about to touch her lips I felt a strong punch across my face. 

"Jerk," the man said "Rosé you leave home," he said and she nodded and left. Wait- she had a boyfriend "Can't you respect any women huh?" he asked rather than answering I threw a punch at him but he dodged it and punched me again in my stomach. 

Jennie Pov

Chanyeol was getting hit by the unknown man, I couldn't see that because he harassed the girl because of me. I went and stopped the fight, "Please don't hit him" that's when I saw the man, he looked almost my age but wait- this handsome man was her boyfriend??? 

"He didn't intend to hurt your girlfriend, he was drunk sorry," I said helping chanyeol get up, "She's not my girlfriend, she's my sister's friend but better be careful next time," he said and left. 

He looked so handsome, those were the only words roaming in my mind. I even forget that chanyeol was still on the ground.