Eyes of you

Rosé Pov

"Morning mom, morning unnie" I wished them as I came downstairs. "Is y/n picking you up again?" my older sister asked, I stared at her with confusion wondering how she knows about y/n. "Don't give me that look, Mom told me everything" she said and continued eating, I shrugged and went to eat my breakfast. While I was doing that I saw my friends having a chat on our group so I thought to join.

On Chat

Sooyaa🐰🐢:
Even Felix is performing.

Rosie🍝:
Hey, girls what are u all talking about?

Tzuyu🐨:
Yahh!! Park Chaeyoung how could you be so lucky to dance with y/n.

Irene🌸:
She had the perfect chemistry with him, If Jennie didn't bother your performance you both would have won.

Lisa💩:
BTW, Do you know y/n is performing today??

Rosie🍝:
And how do you know that?

Lisa💩:
Simple, I asked Yeri unnie because she was the host.

Sonyaaa🐰🐢:
Anyone wanna bet If y?/n will sing for someone?

Irene🌸:
Me, he won't sing for anyone else but Jennie.

Lisa💩:
He will sing for Rosé ya'all

Rosie🍝:
LISA!!!

Tzuyu🐨:
He will sing for me.

End of Text

I bid my goodbyes and started walking to university.

-------------

As I met all the girls we decided to directly go and watch the boys performing, the performances had already begun and I was wondering if y/n's performance was done or not.

I still can't believe myself, I had been thinking about y/n since last night. "Next will be Park Y/n" yeri unnie announced and y/n walked onto the stage with a guitar in his hands. Well, I didn't expect him to sing or play guitar. 

Many girls were already screaming his name, and he sat on the chair and adjected his chords. "Well, today it's not like I'm performing this for someone...but this song relates to me and my condition nowadays" he giggled and the crowd cheered. 

Jennie Pov

It wasn't like I didn't care about him, he was still my boyfriend the man I loved. Maybe from far but I stood just to watch his performance. Before starting he said he didn't dedicate this song to someone, but it related to him which made me doubt. 

'Don't ask why
I can paint a picture of you in my mind, love'
'All my life'
'I never thought someone would make me feel so high
But here you are 

He sang closing his eyes, but still, his words hit hard. He then opened his eyes and sang the lines which also broke my heart. 

'I just can't take my eyes off you
Tell me anything you wanna do'

While he glanced at rosé who was sitting enjoying the song, it cleared that the song he sang spoke about him and rosé. Still, I stood there listening to the whole song because his voice was so soothing and calming. 

Lisa Pov

Every time I noticed y/n and rosé staring at each other doing the line 'I just can't take my eyes off you' maybe I was correct. He actually cant take his eyes off her from the last night, Jisoo unnie, Irene unnie, and Tzuyu also noticed y/n stealing glanced from rosé and I knew even rosé noticed it. 

The song ended, and before getting off the stage, y/n took the mic and whispered "Girl...I just can't take my eyes off you" and looked at rosé giving her a sweet smile. 

"He dedicated this song to rosé???" one girl screamed and other students started talking about it, I could see rosé was uncomfortable because of the sudden attention. I grabbed her hands and our group left the stage area. 

"See I told you'll he actually sung for rosé," I told my friends and they sadly nodded, "Irene I won" Jisoo unnie smiled "Fine" Irene unnie said "Rosé but gotta tell you are really lucky," Tzuyu said and rosé didn't say anything.