K.Th

Jennie Pov

Today Y/n wasn't coming to the university because he had a little fever, I had planned to meet and stay with him in the evening. I was walking in the hallway when someone approached me 'Jeon Jungkook' My mind repeated. If you don't know he had been crushing on me from the time he entered the university. He is still 1-year younger than me but has the guts to talk to me confidently. 

"Jennie, it's been 1 week since you didn't tell or at least talked to me," he said "We can't talk about that here Jungkook," I said but he still managed to walk beside me and talk to me. "Jennie you have to answer me this time," he said, "Fine," I told him to follow me as I guided him towards the music room which was mostly empty. 

"Jennie, it's been a fucking week since we've had sex and now you act like you don't even know me?" he said straight at my face. "I was drunk back then, and I needed someone to pleasure me," I said rolling my eyes. "But you know I like you," he said "And I have a boyfriend" I quickly responded but then I saw him laughing, "Only one? what about Kai, Park Jimin from Chugye University, and GD the Club owner's son??" he replied and continued to laugh. Yes, they were the guys who randomly had sex with me "I love y/n" I said "Pure lie...id you did you won't hug kai yesterday. Did you see that poor guy yesterday...I pity him" he said "JUNGKOOK stop talking shit about y/n" I grabbed his collar but our strength level didn't match, It was easy for him to push me back and pin me to the wall, "I like you, and I know you enjoyed my dick more then you're boyfriends" he said and moved closed trying to kiss me. 

This wasn't going to scare me, As I got the chance I swiftly kicked his penis and he winched in pain. "Talk to the principal later," I said and started making my way to the canteen. Well, I was the daughter of the University contributed, so it was easy for me to throw anyone out who harassed me. 

The moment I stepped into the canteen, My eyes were attracted to the guy I met yesterday in the 24/7 store, the guy who beat up Chanyeol. He was talking to the rosé girl and her friends, waiting for even Kim Jisoo and Bae Irene to be with them. He was about to walk away when I went to him. 

"Hey what are you doing here?" he asked me as he saw me, "I study here" I smiled "Oh well me too" he smiled back. Maybe he was a new student here, "I'm Kim Jennie btw" I said, "I'm Kim Taehyung, and over there that's my sister Kim Jisoo" he pointed at their table. Oh, so he saved rosé because she was jisoo's friend. 

"It was sweet of you saving your sister-friend" I complimented, and he scratched his nape. "Well, they are like my sister's too," He said and looked at the time, "Oops I gotta go, cya later," he said and left. Damn, he's too handsome and hot. 

-----------------------

Rosé Pov

"Thank you so much Oppa,"
rosé said and side hugged me, "Don't worry you are like my Lil sister," he said "Better be careful though, Chanyeol is also a jerk" Jisoo unnie warned. 

Meanwhile, Lisa came running toward us and said, "Jeon Jungkook, got expelled because of harassing Jennie" she said panting. "Jennie? you mean Kim Jennie?" Tae Oppa asked and Lisa nodded. "I bet he told something bad about her boyfriend, he's absent today," Irene unnie said "Btw, Tae how do you know Jennie?" Jisoo asked. "Well I met her last night and today too," he said and sipped his juice. 

"She's in your class too," Jisoo unnie said "Oh that's good," he said.