Bump!

Y/n Pov

I still remember yesterday's biology assignment I did with Jennie, luckily her mother believed her, and we were safe. Today again Jennie and I were walking in the hallway together. "Are you going to cheer the basketball team again?" I asked her "Yes of course" she replied being busy on her phone. That's among the one thing I hate about my own girlfriend, she's still close and supportive to her Ex Kai. 

We were walking peacefully and my whole attention was on Jennie, she looked so perfect from her side profile. Suddenly I bumped into someone, dang the person quickly sat down collecting their things, It would be disrespectful If I didn't help I thought. So even I sat down and started picking up the books and papers scattered on the ground. "Hey cant you watch your way, girl?" Jennie said keeping her phone aside "Jen, don't say like that it was my mistake" "Hey, I'm extremely sorry, I wasn't watching my way" I said to the girl I bumped into. "It's okay it was my mistake too, I should be careful, sorry" she smiled and I looked at her face. 

She didn't seem from our university, maybe she's new here? 

Lisa Pov

Finally, she's here, I was delighted today. One of my best friends from Australia was finally going to join my university. Me and Jisoo unnie been waiting for this day for a long. Btw, I'm Lisa, I'm basically from Thailand but I wanted to learn about Korean History so my mother sent me to Korea, I started living with my mother's friend's daughter Kim Jisoo. Well, Jisoo was 2 years older than me but because she join late she was in my year. 

Jisoo unnie was waiting in the canteen while I was busy finding my bestie. When I finally found her, at that very moment she directly bumped into someone, Well that someone might be the worst person in the college. Well, I'm not talking about y/n but about Kim Jennie, Yep, that lucky girl bumped into the Prince Charming of our batch but sadly he was with his girlfriend. 

It wasn't that I was standing too far away from them so it was easy for me to listen to what Jennie was telling. "Hey cant you watch your way, girl?" Jennie said with her bitchy face. But then I saw y/n claiming Jennie down "Jen, don't say like that it was my mistake" "Hey, I'm extremely sorry, I wasn't watching my way" He's really sweet, no one knows why he's stuck with that bitch. 

Y/n bent down and started helping my friend to collect all the papers scattered on the ground, Once he was done he stood up and handed the papers to her. I have no idea if it was just a dream but I saw them both looking at each other, Well she would be the first girl who dared to look at y/n in his eyes when Jennie was around. 

"Get aside now" she pushed my bestie and pulled y/n with her. After they were gone, the other students started talking and discussing about my friend bumping into y/n. But I didn't care, I directly went to her and as she saw me coming we both pulled each other into a sweet hug. 

"How have you been?" I asked, she smiled and said "I'm good Lisa you've grown so much" she complimented "Aw thanks, but you're still taller," I said with a frown. We were about to leave for the canteen but the bell rang telling us we had to go to attend the lecture first. "Show me your timetable," I told her and she handed me it, I went threw her timetable and it matched to me. "We are going to be stuck together, let's go," I said and started pulling her towards the class. 

"Is that the girl who bumped into y/n?" Christopher asked me, well because he was my classmate and my crime partner in my class. "Yea..." I told him and then turned to my friend "Well meet him, his Christopher aka BangChan" I said "Hello" she shortly said and sat on her seat.