(M) This felt right

Rosé Pov

The door opened revealing y/n who was sleepy and messy. "Look what you did to yourself," I said as I walk inside his house, I remember he told me he lived alone. "How have you been," I asked as we both sat on the couch and y/n still rubbed his eyes, maybe I woke him up. "I'm good I was just brushing my teeth until the doorbell rang," He said. 

We talked for some time and still, I can't understand every time I talked to him, which made me want to know him more. I was about to speak something until I felt soft lips across mine, gently kissing me. My eyes were shot open but when I realized It was y/n, I kissed him back knowing it felt right. 

All of a sudden the softness of his lips was pulled away and he looked at me with terrified looks, "I'm so sorry Chae...I-I didn't mean to-" without letting him completely I pulled his collar and kissed him again. He didn't kiss back at first because it was understood he was shocked too, but after some time he kissed back. My hands slowly traveled from his collar to his hair pulling it slightly. While his hands moved under my t-shirt caressing my bare back under the shirt. The moment I felt his hands grabbing my boob over my bra a slight moan passes my mouth which made us break the kiss. 

"Wanna continued?" he asked "Let's go to your bed," I said. 

Y/n Pov

You lay on your bed removing your shirt and pants which left you in boxers and rosé sits on top of you as she grinds on your crotch area which drives you crazy. "Are you sure?" You asked her to make sure she really wants to do that. "Hmm.." she hums in a seducing way that turns you on more. 

The moment you know you are pretty hard and even rosé understands because of your bump, she removed her panties and tossed them somewhere in the room, right now she is only in a bra. You can feel her wetness as she grinds her pussy to your Bonner making your boxer kinds wet. She slowly leans on your abdomen kissing and leaving her marks on them, you grab her hair to see her face when she is doing that. 

"Are you sure this is your first time?" You asked teasingly, "It is..." she says and kisses your lips and sucks them. By this time you are pretty hard, so while kissing you pull your boxers and let your cock stand, rosé breaks the kiss and takes a look at your cock and boner. 

"Rosé condoms are in that drawer" you point to the drawer, she smirks at you first before getting up and going there, when she finds them she brings one pack to you. She lays beside you while you wear it. "Looks like Jennie and you had a habit of it?" she raises her eyebrow at you. "She forced me into it every time we hung out," you said as you were done wearing it. 

"Forced?" she asked curiously "You know Jennie cheated behind my back getting hooked with many guys so when I had sex with her it didn't feel like we were making love...kinda it didn't felt passionate, it mostly felt like she had lust all over me," you said and rosé nodded understanding. 

She finally sat on top of you again and took your dick inside her pussy, at first she went pretty slow because it was her first time, her screams could even wake up the whole neighborhood. You groaned many times because she was really tight, once when she was comfortable with your size her painful screams turned into pleasure moans, you placed one hand on her boob while the other on her hip, while her both hands were on your neck pulling your hair and scratching your back. 

It was true you and Jennie had done this many times. But you never felt this pleasured or loved while doing it, maybe because you knew you weren't the only man having sex with Jennie. But with rosé you felt passionate you felt you were making love, you felt all that was happening was right, you felt she was the right one. 

After bouncing and grinding on your dick for about 20 minutes she finally let out her first organism all over your dick, You knew she was tired so you flipped the sides and let her lie on the bed while you were on the top thirsting your dick inside her until you came inside the condom. 

- Timeskip : After 6 rounds 😏 -

You both peacefully lay on the bed, after cuddling her a bit you both fell to sleep in each other's arms. In her arms you felt, you could call it home, you felt safe with her.