(M) Biology Assignment

Jennie Pov

I and Y/n were sitting on one bench looking at the university garden, I actually don't know why but every time I look at this man it turns me on. 

Well, my boy y/n was a completely innocent one, and I couldn't help it. The more I looked at him the more I wanted him, did I tell you he was amazing on bed by the way. "Jagi?" I called him and he gave his all attention to me, "What is it babe?" he said with a smile. "Can we go to your place, I'm bored?" I said and he nodded. It was great of him to carry my bag to his car and open the car door for me. 

As soon as we reached, He wanted a quick shower, so he rushed to the shower. And I lay on his bed until he was done. 

------------------------

After he was back from the shower I looked at him and pouted, "Jagiyaa~ come here, I want a hug" I said and he came near me for a hug, 'damn he smelled so good I told myself as I kept on hugging him. I quickly flipped my sides and sat on his lap and started grinding while kissing him. The more I grinded the more I could feel his boner, the kiss become intense and I bet even he was enjoying it. 

I made my way to my clothes and started taking them off tossing them all around his room, When I was in my bra and pantie, I started removing his clothes and throwing them. The kiss got more intense and our tongues started fighting for dominance, once again he won and started kissing my jawline and slowly moving down to my chest area. 

Y/n Pov

Once again Jennie was pulling me into it, but I was glad she liked it. I started kissing her chest area while she unclipped her bra letting it fall, as her boobs were exposed I started licking one of those "Uhhh feels so good" she said and continued grinding on me while my other hand massaged her other nipple playing with it. 

She was enjoying it as usual, while for me it didn't feel much difference, I and Jennie have been doing this often. My boner was getting harder because of her grind, slowly my hands traveled to her womanhood, softly caressing her inner thigh portion. "Y/n stop teasing," she said "I can't hear you," I told her and continued to tease her. "Daddy, I need you" she finally let out the magic words in her seducing way which no one can deny. 

I switched our sides and made her sit on the bed, while I bend down near her womanhood and kissed it, she was already too wet, so I gently started kissing and licking her clit and she moaned at me with every lick because of the sensation. "It's so good" she moaned again while I sucked every part of her clit, She then lay on the bed spreading her legs as I interested my two fingers and started thrusting slowly. Her moans were too much, even though we have done it so many times, to stop her moans I connected her lips to mine and Inserted my third finger inside. 

"Babe I'm cumming" she said in between the kiss, and that's when the game changed, I replaced my fingers with my dick and at that moment Jennie let out a loud moan saying "OH FUCK" I kept on thrusting her "Babe, you're too tight today," I said because every time she clenched her pussy, I groaned "I can make it tighter if you want," she said and clenched her pussy again which made me groan her name louder "Fuck Jennie" and she smirked.

While we were doing that she kept moaning "Daddy Faster~" and trust me her moans were damn sexy, each time I fasten my past I could feel her pussy getting more tight and tighter. "Babe we can cum together I'm on pills," she said as her pussy got tighter. 

"Babe are you there?" I asked because I could feel my organism about to blast in seconds. "Yea...I'm cumming" she said and we both came together. Then I pulled my dick out and licked her pussy. "Round 2?" she said with a happy face, but before I could reply her phone rang and the caller Id showed the call was from her Mother. 

She picked the call up, "Yea mom, I'm with y/n" Jennie said. After talking something Jennie looked at me with a flirty, seducing look and answered the phone "Mom, we are just completing the biology assignment" she smirked.