"Friend! I'm a good friend of Ash!" Serena quickly interrupted him. Ash gave her a puzzling look but she ignored it, looking straight ahead. She didn't want to reveal yet that she was his girlfriend and wanted to see how things played out. She didn't have any knowledge how these three girls felt about him. Luckily for Serena, Ash shrugged, giving a small smile while the others seemed to buy it.

"Ash!" Lillie yelled suddenly, running towards him, catching him in an embrace. Ash returned it in a friendly manner but saw some jealousy in the corner of his eye from Serena.

Lillie herself felt a wave of relief washing over her, hearing Serena was his friend and not anything more. She wouldn't hide it that she too, had some feelings for him.

Soon, Mallow and Lana joined in on the hug, making it a group hug. After breaking the hug, Ash, Sophocles and Kiawe bumped eachothers fists. Then, Ash's eyes met Gladion's. Both had a small smirk on their faces until suddenly, realisation hit Ash. "Wait... Lillie, Gladion, what are you doing here? Weren't you searching for your father?" He asked.

Lillie took stance next to Gladion. "Yeah! And we finally found him!" Lillie spoke with much happiness and excitement in her voice.

"Really!?" Ash matched her excitement. "Yeah! It all happened a few weeks ago." Lillie flashed back at the moment.

2 weeks prior from now.

Lillie, Gladion and Lusamine sat inside their cruise ship. They were passing through small, islands of hardened ice on their way through the Crowd Tundra in the Galar region.

Lusamine and Gladion were just calmly relaxing and were listening to Lillie who played the piano. Suddenly, her play got interupted. Magearna was rushing over to the window and as it came to a halt, it's pink heart inside it's chest started to glow brightly before emitting a large beam, firing through the window without shattering it. The beam was straight and went to some place which was too far for their eyes to see.

"We need to stop! Maybe Magearna found father!" Lillie yelled enthusiasticly. She knew that Magearna was made by her father and that it still had some sort of connection with him.

A few minutes later, the ship came to a halt and the trio got off of the ship. Lillie released Snowy while Gladion released Zoroark. They were wearing thick layers of special made Mareep wool clothes so they would be warm all the time in the cold, snowy weather.

As they were walking, it started to snow. Not thinking much of it, the group continued on walking when suddenly the snow started to fall much faster while strong winds started to blow. This was the start of a snow storm.

"We should get back! There's no way we would find him in this heavy weather!" Gladion yelled, trying to be speak over the wind. "B-but father! What if he's stuck! We need to keep going!" Lillie retorted determinedly. She would do everything to see her father again.

"We can search for him after the strom calmed down. Gladion's right, we should get back now." Lusamine agreed with Gladion. "O-okay---" Lillie sighed in defeat, lowering her head.

They were about to turn around and make their way back to the ship. But as they did, Magearna stumbled over a layer of snow and started rolling down the hillside. "Magearna!" Lillie yelled worriedly as she started chasing the Artificial Pokemon down the hill.

"Lillie!" Both Lusamine and Gladion yelled at the same time, reaching out their hands to grab her. Unfortunately, it was to no avail as Lillie was out of their reach when they tried to grab her.

"Zoroark, catch Magearna!" Gladion commanded as he and Lusamine put on the chase aswell. "Rrrahh--!" Zoroark exclaimed as it ran at incredible speed down the snowy hill. It made a huge jump before landing on a flat area. It widened it's arms and feet, preparing to catch the incoming metal pokemon.