The one with Charlie's Angels

Y/n pov

"Clear" JJ calls out from the other room as i walk up to a door to feel it, it's locked.

"I think i've got something here" i call out for JJ and Emily who comes to the door as i kick it down. There sits the six year old boy in the corner of a completely empty room. As i look at his features it's like i've known him for so long just because we've stared at his picture for the last 36 hours.

"Come on honey, you're safe" JJ says, starting to walk closer to him as he presses himself harder against the wall.

"It's okay Charlie, we're the good guys and no one is going to hurt you again" Emily says as we both put away our guns. "I'm Emily, this is Jennifer and Y/n"

"Everything is going to be okay now" i say and he finally breaks away from the wall and meets my gaze. His dark brown eyes are so filled with horror but behind it all i see that hope he's clinged onto.

"I knew god would save me, never thought he'd send me angels" the little boy said before jumping up and running up to me, only to hug me. I immediately hug him back to reassure him that he's safe. Emily's gaze softens as she looks at me holding the young boy.

"Agent Sloan, we found something you should see" a detective calls from downstairs.

"JJ, follow him to the hospital and make sure his aunt gets there" i say but as i try to hand him over to her he only hugs me tighter.

"Doesn't seem like he wants to let you go" JJ says and she also has that soft gaze and all i can think about is Lena's need for kids.

"Okay, change of plans. Emily go check what they found and call me later, JJ check the back shed and see if you can find the Unsub. I'll follow him to the hospital and talk with the Aunt" i say before they go towards the basement and out towards the shed while i go out to the waiting ambulance. But when we try to put him down on the stretcher he doesn't let me go.

"It's okay Charlie, i'm coming with you, there is no reason to be afraid anymore" i say as i manage to look at his face. And he lets me put him down and we both get into the back of the ambulance.

As soon as we get into the hospital i hear a woman's voice in panic and in the midst of her rant i hear Charlie's name.

"You're going with this doctor and i'll be with you in a few minutes" i say, turning to the boy.

"No please, don't leave me" he says as he holds onto my arm.

"I have to talk to your aunt, but we'll come and find you later, okay. You'll be fine, i promise" i take some of his hair out of his face before they take him away. I walk up to the woman.

"I can take it from here" i say to the nurse and she turns away to continue with her work. "Amara Gilbert?"

"Anna?" the woman says in confusion.

"I'm SSA Sloan with the Behavioral analysis unit of the FBI" i say, showing her my badge.

"Sorry, you look just like my sister" she takes a second to look at me. "Did you find them?"

"We're still searching for their kidnapper but Charlie is now in an examings room right down the hall" but i stop her from walking there right away. "But first i need to ask you a few questions"

"About what? You think i had something to do with this? It's not like i can win something from them being gone" she says and i can tell she's angry but i hate when people instantly think we're suspecting them. But we already cut her off the suspect list.

"We don't think you have anything to do with the kidnapping but we have to ask a few questions before we can let him into your custody" she takes a deep breath as i gesture towards a few seats. I talk to her about everything until a nurse comes to get her and take her to Charlie, just in time for when my phone rings.

"Sloan, what you got?" i ask right out as the only thing i saw was Emily's name in the midst of all the names. It's a joined call.

"Well we know why he was so attached to you..." JJ starts but i cut her off.

"I look like his mother, i know. The aunt thought i was her for a second"

"Heard we got some Charlie's angels here" Morgan jokes and i can't help but laugh because i hadn't even thought of that. His name is Charlie and he called us angels of god.

"Well in that case i'm Drew Barrymore" i join in on the joke before Aaron takes charge again.

"What did the aunt say?"

"She said she'd been in at Seattle Grace-Mercy West hospital when she heard the message, apparently she had a skingraft"

"Great, Garcia call and check..." i interrupt again.

"I'll call, i know which doctor it was" i say and it's my excuse for not calling him or answering him that much in the past week. I've barely talked to him since me and Lena had that fight before her parents came over. But it's still a bigger chance of his answering then if just the FBI call since he still answers my call when he's in surgery.

"Good, do that but stay with Charlie until we get the Unsub" and we hang up the call. I take up Mark's number, pressing the call to let the tones call out.