"He did say that?" Tay asked totally forgetting his goal today. Besides, he is also curious about who that person is. Arm nodded. "Woah, then what are we waiting for?"

Off hesitates whether he will tell them what he's been hiding ever since. He sighs and looks at the two. He made an excuse last night for him not to tell who that person is because there is no way he will say it in front of that many people. "I guess, this is the day." He said.

"If this is not the day when it will be?" Arm asked.

"Graduation probably." He answered honestly. They ended up following the tall one on the third floor. Off decided to tell them the truth though he's nervous and his hand is sweaty. Like what Mild said, Off does not open up his love life to them. The two are confused about why they are on the floor in their senior first year but they chose not to ask or say a word.

Tay got nervous and nervous the more they stepped in the direction of New's classroom. He has so many questions in his mind. Was it New he was talking about? or maybe it was one of New's classmates? It can't be New right? He never shows a sign that he like New.

They stopped at the front door and Tay's heart stopped for a moment. It was indeed New's classroom. Once again, Off sighed and was about to open the door when Tay suddenly stopped him by grabbing his hand.

"It wasn't New, right?" Tay asked trying to maintain his voice. Off was caught off guard by the question. He opened his mouth but no sound or word was coming out, he is shaking just like the tanned boy.

"Tay," He called and avoided his gaze. The tall one removed Tay's hand from his and proceed to open the door. Was this it? Will off won't deny that it wasn't New. He got more and more questions in his mind that he can't even say out loud.

As soon as Off opened the door, they were more surprised when they saw two people inside. New and another small one.

"Gun." Off called.

"P'Off!" Gun said with a smile on his face and ran towards him. "I knew you will find me." He added.

"So, it's not New?" Tay asked in relief.

"It's not New what?" Gun asked confused but still smiling.

"You tricked us there, Off! I couldn't even say a word when I thought New was the one you were talking about." Arm said putting his hand to his chest. Tay can finally breathe knowing that it was not him after all.

"This is Gun," Off introduced him to the two of them.

"Hi, Nong Gun. I'm Arm and this is Tay." And they greeted each other.

"You met New?" Off asked.

Gun nodded. "New knows all of you?" He asked back.

"Yeah, unfortunately," New answered and stood up. He is still mad that Tay can't remember what happened last night. He's about to walk away but Tay stopped him by blocking his way out. "Get the hell out of my way," New glared at the tanned boy.

"New," Off called him

New sigh as he massages his temple, he was trying to stay away from his friends as much as he can because he know he doesn't have any patient to calm down just looking at them. "You know what, I don't wanna see or even talk to all of you. I'm not in a mood so.. LET ME OUT!" he yelled. Tay immediately gets out of the younger's way instead of making him freak out. There was a little silence between them after New went out of the room.

"That's what he is, he wasn't a bad person," Arm said to Gun, whose eyes got widened after New yelled, probably wasn't expecting that scream. "So back to the business, Nong Gun. This guy here seems really like you for a very long time." As he places his arm on taller's shoulder.