Chapter 37 - Desire

**Attn: SMUT AHOY!! 😏**
************************************

Ivy turned her head to look over her shoulder behind herself and found Shannon standing there shirtless in some board shorts.

Before she could answer, her book was plucked from her hands and tossed onto an outside chair.

"Hey! I was reading that!" Ivy protested.

"Not anymore you aren't." Shannon lent down and caught her lips with his, before pulling away and climbing into the hot tub opposite her.

"Have you finished your lesson with Tommy?" Ivy asked him.

"Yeaha."

"I'd love to hear you play sometime."

"I'm sure you will sometime shortly, I think we'll be preparing to tour when our album 'This Is War' is released. That's the album that 'Hurricane' is featured on."

"You'll have to play it to me." Ivy smiled at him.

"Sooo...I may or may not have booked us dinner tonight." Shannon told Ivy.

"Oh have you?"

"Mmmhmmm. I'm going to take you to an Italian place called 'Altura'.

"What am I going to need to wear?"

"Don't worry. I've also got that sorted too."

"What? Shannon. You don't need to buy me clothes."

"I know, but I wanted to."

"Well what have you bought me?"

"It's a surprise."

Ivy rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry I had to ignore you this morning. I feel really bad because you've flown all this way to see me and I forgot about Tommy's drum lesson."

Shannon reached out and placed his hands on her thighs under the water and stroked them.

"Shannon. Really, it's fine don't feel bad. It's part of your job and it's great that you're so passionate about what you do."

He lent forward and caught her lips with his and whispered 'Thank you' against them, before sliding his hands which were on her thighs up to hold her hips and suddenly yanked her towards himself and onto his lap.

She could instantly feel that he was hard for her.

"It should be illegal for you to wear that bikini around me." He told her.

"Oh yeah? You like it do you?" Ivy smirked at him and moved to wrap her arms around Shannon's neck and caught his lips with hers, nipping at his lower lip, tugging it between her teeth.

He groaned loudly,  before moving a hand to tug at the ties to one side of her bikini bottoms and pulled it undone.

Ivy slowly kissed down Shannon's throat and over his morse code tattoo, before licking back up it and nipping his ear.

She found herself rocking and grinding her hips into his his crotch, causing him to buck upwards and hit her sensitive nub.

This caused Ivy to throw her head back in ecstacy and Shannon took the chance to return the favour by nipping down her own throat as it lay open and exposed to him.

Whilst he did this, he softly trailed his fingers up her back, leaving no vertebra untouched by his fingertips, until he got to the ties for her bikini around her waist and pulled them undone.

He pulled away from her momentarily and locked eyes firmly with her. Hazel boring down into deep, rich green. As he did so; never once breaking eye-contact, he lifted her bikini top up and over her head, tossing it onto the decking that surrounded the hot tub, exposing her top half fully to him.