Chapter 9 - The Invite

Ivy decided on a Caesar Salad and a fruit salad for dessert before she picked up the Gucci sweatshirt that Shannon had lent her and kicked off her stilettos, leaving them in his room as she made her way into the bathroom, leaving Shannon to catch up on some emails. Clicking the door shut, she turned on the water to let it warm up before she jumped in.

The bathroom was huge, about ten of her bathrooms could have fitted into this one and no doubt Shannon's own bathroom back home; wherever 'home' was, was about the same size.

She sighed, bracing herself on the sink, before taking a deep breath and gingerly looking up to face whatever horror the mirror would show her. Her hair was still damp and hung limply around her face and her mascara was a little smudged.

Pushing herself away from the sink she yanked her shirt free from pencil skirt and pulled the pussy bow around her nek, undone. She hadn't realised that the rain had caused the cream fabric to go slightly see-through. Luckily it hadn't caused too much to become exposed.

Undoing the buttons, she peeled the damp fabric from her skin and hung it on the back of the bathroom door, before moving her hands around to the back of herself and finding the zipper to her skirt, tugging it undone and sliding the fabric down from around her hips, letting it pool at her feet.

Ivy bent down to retrieve her skirt from the floor and didn't hear the door to the bathroom pop open as she did so. The sound of water running from the shower masked the sound and steam was starting to swirl around the room.

Shannon was lounging on his hotel bed replying to yet another correspondence email to do with his new side project venture that he was trying to get off the ground; without Jared's help. He was having trouble trying to find a prospective venue to launch it.

He was in the middle of replying to Janet; the woman he had on board, trying to suss out possible venues for him, when he heard the bathroom door click open. He snapped his gaze over to the corner of the room.

"That was quick Ivy?" He commented, his fingers typing away on his phone keypad. When he didn't get a response and she didn't walk out. He turned his gaze back to the bathroom and frowned.

His attention was suddenly drawn to some movement and Ivy's reflection in the bathroom mirror. Shannon swallowed slowly when he realised, he could glimpse her getting undressed in the mirror. She was wearing a matching lilac lace bra and thong and she certainly wasn't the annoying little teenage girl she once was; she was a very attractive woman now and he was mentally scorning himself for even going there with those thoughts; she was Bryce's kid sister for God sake.

She was mesmerising to him and he couldn't tear his eyes away from her and once more he started to feel blood rushing to his crotch. This was Ivy! Why was he having thoughts like this of her?

Shannon's thoughts were funnily enough pretty similar to some of the things that were going to be acted out in the music video they would be filming together on Friday, but even some of his thoughts wouldn't be fit for acting upon the during the video.

Currently, he wanted nothing more than to step into that shower cubicle with her and do the most unspeakable things to her that he only allowed his mind to drift to at times when he was particularly sex-starved.

Ivy pulled her hair tie from her hair and shook it out, ruffling her fingers through it to loosen up the tangles that had formed from the dampness, before reaching behind herself and unhooking her bra, sliding the straps down each arm and taking it off; placing it on the countertop around the sink.

Finally, she hooked her fingers into the sides of her panties and shimmying them down, stepping out them, tossed them to join her bra on the sink top.

Pulling open the shower door, Ivy stepped inside and instantly felt the hot water envelope her body like a warm hug, dissipating any of the coldness that still lingered from being caught in the rain storm outside.