PAGE 55

Chapter 53

Y/N

Before,  I didn't believe in these things after death what happens was all a secret but now what I'm witnessing was something out of the world . My own loved one  was witnessing it and I can't do anything .

He got his human form just to get revenge and justice for himself and then he will be gone forever .

I want to kill yumi with my own hands choke her to death like anything but the sooner Yumi dies the sooner Yoongi will be gone .

And that breaks and shatters my heart into pieces . But I hold it ,I hold it because I love him , more than anything . I hold onto his hands as he drives us together to his warehouse .

I stare at him as he drives ,all this while I can't get enough of him and I have no fucking idea how I'll survive .

I need him ,not only for now but for forever .

My eyes becomes teary at what my fate has brought us into .

No matter however this feels useless it is the truth . The bitter and harsh truth of my life .

Now I know why love hurts it hurts because you learn to care more and caring more makes it difficult to let go .

I can't let him go . Fuck I can't imagine him going .

I close my eyes but yoongi notices

He holds my hands and brushes his thumb

I let out a sharp breath .

Don't cry he says

Yes , we have made a promise to each other ,that whenever we are together we won't cry but enjoy whatever is there in our hands to make it worth it . But I can't help . Whenever I look at him I feel like I'll loose him any time .

I wipe my tears and smile

I won't .

He also smiles but deep down we both know that we are dying each day .

_________________________________________

Y/N

We reach the warehouse ,it was dark but yoongi held my arms tightly and guided me down the basement .

One red bulb was hanging up there and my eyes widened not with pitty but with the mixed emotions going on in my mind .

She was tied with big  iron chains her face was hardly recognisible , but she deserves worse . My blood boils and I go towards her . She's half unconscious but I kneel down  disgusted by her presence .

Why ? Why you did this to me ? You were my friend right ? WHYYYY ?

I hold the chains and try to shake them but she's half unconscious .

She destroyed everything and she doesn't even deserve to sit like this . I grab her hair ,

I wish you were dead before doing all this . Never in my life  I thought things will go like this .

All because of youu

I throw her head back  and it hits the back of the wall .

She hisses with pain .

She doesn't deserve to be breathing after what she did .

But if she goes Yoongi will also -

I close my eyes , he will get his justice

I look at the person who's looking at me in a pity

He comes near and stands besides me looking down at the  crap .