PAGE 36

Chapter 34

Yn

He stood there making he's way inside but then he gestured his man something and he nodded taking in his orders

My senses were on point now without wasting any single minute I ran towards the stairs but without making a noise . I held my shoes in my hands and forced my feets to go where the room was .

Before he enters the hall I have to make it inside that room . I was careful enough not to make any noise

It was good that there were no man standing here to have an eye on me usually there should be someone why even did he brought me here .

The dark slowly started disappearing and the light came in when I reached the hall

I roamed my eyes towards the entrance door

Sure at first I wanted to leave but now I when I saw him I want to find out more about him . What if I'm his next target to kill ?

My hands started shaking underneath the rod and shoes which I held in both my hands . But then I pressed my fists together and inhaled a sharp breath

If he wants to kill me then that be it but first I want to know why he did this I want to find each and everything about him .

Without even a second I made my steps towards the big staircase acorss the hall since there was no sign of him at the main door .

I climbed up my naked feets feeling the cold tiles

I went upstairs and pushed opened the door of the room in which i was before .

I closed the door put on my shoes and then tossed the rod under the bed when everything was fine I plopped myself on the bed .

It bounced .

I took the blanket and put it on top of me .

I shivered as the calmness and warmth touched my skin .

So comfortable .

And then for the sake I closed my eyes I was successful to do this on time anytime he may enter . I can't believe he just killed someone infront of me .

I closed my eyes and just waited for somebody to come in , especially Yoongi but nobody came.

Are they aware of me ?

But then the door went wide opened . I felt the creaking sound ; sure enough I was aware of somebody entering,  my eyes were closed but my ears were widely aware of each and every sound it came from the surrounding .

I heard footsteps of thick shoes ,  slow and steady .

closer

Closer .

I gulped and tightened the covers around me . I shouldn't do this whoever it was if he was looking at my face he can make out that I was already awake because of the reactions my body was giving .

I begged my body not to be this obvious.

I wanted to turn my body but I couldn't I should pretend but I can't .

God .

The flashbacks of how he killed someone just now flashed in my brain I can't keep my posture the same . What if he's come here to kill me ? What if he's holding a gun and Pointing at my head ? God what should I do ? Why my brain is so dead ?

I didn't move and the sound of his footsteps also disappeared .

What the heck he is doing for so long ?