PAGE 46

Chapter 44

Jin :

We were in all go this time ...

As each day went by my worry for yn increased I didn't get sleep nor food, day and nights we spent to find something but things were litrelly going round and round like a vicious cycle . And I got anxious .

But we weren't going to give up .

And here we were again at the same place driving in the woods hoping He's father would be in proper state . It was the day time .

Hope he'll be there . Taehyung said focusing on the road .

He will be . Never in my life I was this sure but my mind kept on repeating it's words that He has to be there .

Rest of the ride was silent the wind brushed through my hair and the trees were in their bright green shades all over the road . Because of the darkness last time it looked a little scary but now it was bright.

Yn

My body was weary , I didn't go out of the room since I had the conversation with Yoongi .

All I was thinking for the past few years was all washed away now there was no reason to defend him . My only point was to find clue's against him so that I can free myself but That's not my mind needed. I was confused and angry at myself for letting my feelings .

He's bad . He's a fucking murderer. I told myself for I don't know how many times but my mind and heart both are not taking this in .

I needed some air otherwise I'll go in depresion .

I plooped my legs down of the bed and slipped my feets in my comfy slippers .

As long as I had stayed here I had discovered a huge terrace on top and the breeze there was my favourite .

But then I remembered my plan from the book . Yes this was the right time .

I got out of the room tho I didn't plan I hoped to not to encounter him at any point . Since I had already found out the suspicious blue room I decided to go and find something more . Yoongi definately has something stored inside up there .

The blue walls were surely intimidating reminding me of yesterday I pressed my fingers with full force but the wooden board was not sliding .

What the heck ?

Did he locked it ? Shit .

I tried to open it but my hands got red marks and it didn't opened . Sure he locked it .

My mind was still roaming between what Jimin said and what Yoongi said both were different and opposite things . Whom to believe ?

I had a final look at the board and then I kicked it with annoyance but in return my foot got hurt .

Nothing goes as per plan bloody hell .

But I wasn't going to back-up this easily somewhere I knew it that he would lock the door because of yesterday so now I had something else .

He killed many young and old people but later I didn't hear any news of murders in the hospital that was strange .

I saw if his men were there when I finally came out of the kitchen . There were a few man standing like robots I didn't paid much attention and behaved like normal , fuck but I was anything than normal at this point .

There should be something , another room may be .

I passed through a line of his big mascular men standing in the hallways and went upstairs again . There were many rooms in line .