PAGE 11

CHAPTER 8

Next day yn's house :

I was up early today , yesterday the conversation I had with Jin was still running in my head . My brain was flooded with full questions .

Was he really a doctor before ? Then how he become the head ? God why even I'm thinking , I should not involve in his personal life . I should focus on my case .

I was going to the kitchen to prepare my breakfast , I held the cornflakes box in my hand and went to warm the milk , I don't like to have cold milk with my cornflakes . I let the milk poured in first , in a bowl , and then goes my beautiful cornflakes ! My golden babiessss....

"Wow ! What only this muchhhh ? Where are moreeee? Wtfff this cornflakes bitch is litrelly testing my patience ! Not the tf did it got over at this hourrr !! "

"WHAT THE FUCK NOWWWW! why only this much cornflakes is remaining ! Aaarrrghhhhh! My life is litrelly hardddd ! I have to only drink the milk nowww ! "

"Fuck you cornflakes..."

Just when I was finished with the milk I decided to go back to my case , the ' Hazel Hospital '.

"Another death ? What the - "

I was going through the victim's files
And there was a picture stuck on the outer side .

"God , this looks horrible , how can a person kill someone like this , there should be something may be some revenge thing- "

Suddenly the sound of the ringing telephone strucked you

"Now who's calling me?"

You picked up your ringing telephone , and put it on the speaker .

"Hello ! Yea who's this ?"

Yoongi : Its head officer speaking.

Yn : Yea- WHAT ? ?

You immediately stood up ,

what the heck ! Why he's calling now?

God I forgot he's still on call .

Yn : Ye-ss , sir !

Yoongi : We have a meeting be there at 12.30 sharp !

What ? Wait why ! This is my working leave . I specially took two days off inorder to find clues , what is he's problem .

Yn : But sir , nobody informed me about this .

Yoongi : Now I did, Be there.

Yn : Wha- , hello ? Hello?

Fuck !.. is he okay ? I'm not free for his useless restaurant meetings! Already my life sucks and now he's ruining the rest of it .

Aish what's the time - what the ? It's already 11.00 ? Arghhhh .. why my life is hard these days . Get ready yn otherwise that creature will kill you.

You immediately slipped onto your slippers to get ready .

"wow I have gained weight , my belly looks cute ."

You stood infront of the mirror while checking your cute floral dress .

"Yn you have become fat , and you look.... way cuterrrr ! I look more cute than before

"Progress!"

You smiled at yourself while stretching your arms throughout the length of the dress .

... "Okay now enough complements let's go otherwise that meow will eat you . "

I immediately took my handbang and the wooden folder with all the details and hurried towards my car.

A/N :

[ This is for those who forgot to vote ]

Request to all the readers to kindly vote the chapters as it will be a great motivational support to me . Hope you'll are enjoying the story till now . Thank you for reading .

[ This is for those who purposely don't vote inspite of liking the plot ]

All you fake peeps, if you'll do this then better vote now ! Otherwise ......... I'll teleport you'll to the Hazel Hospital

Go votee ..... go .. go......