PAGE 27

Chapter 25

Yn

Everything was so blurry in my mind yet I managed to keep my steps steady . My breath hitched but I cared less . My feet were moving on their own so fast that they left a thud behind each step I made .

I reached jin's cabin and without even knocking which was rarely my case . I pushed the door aside and saw Jin sitting there looking confused . Now his gaze was shifted on me . Which I know before was on the screen .

He gave me that what the heck face and without even reacting to it I made myself on the left side of his chair . Standing aside from him breathing hardly .

He immediately clicked the done on the screen and turned his neck where I stood .

My one arm was on the desk and the other on my hips, mouth open to take the oxygen which completely was knocked out from my system. 

Jin stood up

Yn ? What's wrong why are you like this ?

He gave me a last look and went towards the other end dragged one chair and placed it beside his own .

Sit here   he suggested I didn't had time to look at his face but my mind was drowning into its own conclusions . I was getting flashbacks and my eyes were still staring down at the chair .

The time spent with yoongi all the case stuff his unsusal meetings and those sudden meetups him suddenly exiting then suddenly giving me calls . What was that for ?

Yn ? Are okay ? What happened ?

Jin was slightly shaking me looking all worried .

I looked at him

He was worried anybody could see that I had so much to ask but nothing came out the shock had completely swallowed me .

Before , when the cases were held and we had to figure out the clues I never felt scared no matter how much deep the case or the murders were . I was eager to find the clues and solve  the cases . But this time , this time it was freaking me out .

I was scared , scared of not only the case or the murders but also scared of Min Yoongi .

Definately he was not what I thought of . How could this be ? How could this lead to such thing . This was not the person I knew from my university or my childhood . No matter however he hurted me before but he was definately not the person I had witnessed in my young days . I was scared . He was . Dangerous 

See yn I know you have witnessed something but if you don't tell me how can I help you . Tell me what happened will you ?

Jin's voice was soft and calm as always . His furrowed eye brows showed the worry . Breaking my mind rivalry I tried to speak .

Jin .... My lips trembled

He placed his arm on my shoulder .

Yn dear don't worry tell me,  will work this out together okay ? Just tell me , you trust me right .

I felt the lump in my throat 

Jin . Yoongi is not the head officer . I breathed out .

His  eyes  narrowed .

What do you mean ?

I took in a deep breath and  tried to hold myself together .

See I know this is weird as shit but just now the head officer's assistant was talking to me on the phone . He said our head officer is some   Kim Taehyung . Who's he ?