PAGE 17

CHAPTER 14

WTFFF , HOW CAN I FORGET THATTT?

At the moment your phone started ringing , you immediately picked it up , it was Jin .

' Hello ! '

'Hey Jin tell ,

You were still trembling , thinking he will be here at anytime . But you can't let Jin to know about this . You acted as normal as possible .

'So , how's work going , you'll be free right now .'

' I took rest today , these days I over worked myself so thought rest is needed . But why you thought I'll be free today ?'

'Just like that , actually I saw our head Officer today in the restaurant .'

'Ohh , '
Does Yoongi goes in that Spice Restaurant often....

'Yea , I saw him today , well you were right ! He's still in a relationship . I saw one girl with him .'

' Wha- I mean hmm yea but that must be his employee how are you sure about it .'

You were anxious right now , hearing what was coming from Jin was making you uneasy . For some reason you just hated the fact and can't imagine him with some other girl.

You were feeling jealous , hate, something burning , you don't know why , it just felt worst .

'And I saw them- '

'Saw them ? Saw them what Jin ?'

' I saw them kissing. '

'What .'

This was too much for you to take . You didn't want to fall for him . But you can't help . You can't help your feelings . Your feelings were just flowing and you were not having control on them .

This felt so bad , as if all your pain was coming back ,

' Hello ? Yn ? Are you there ? '

'Hmm- ye-a , ' you sniffled

can I talk to you later I'm - just , I just have something to look after ....

You sniffled more but still you were trying your best to not show or throw up your dejection .

'Ohkk , are you okay , you want me to come over need any help with the work?'

'No- no-thi g'

'Yn. He's a jerk just forget him ,okay ?! '

Jin was trying his best to tell you, ofcourse he wants to protect you and now that he knows all your past he was genuinely trying to protect you from the man which he thinks is not worthy and was a complete heave .

' Are you sure you are okay yn ?'

'Yea , ofcourse-... Bye.'

You cut the call ,

Min Yoongi , so finally you are in love .

You couldn't help the uncouncious tears clouding up in your eyes . But they were descending as if they were also giving up .

You were crying ....

Finally you can love now

you were breathing heavily , you wanted to control your tears, but you felt , this time you actually felt that you just not liked him . But you Loved Him .

you slightly wiped the tears after letting out .
Im happy for you , finally your cold heart belongs to someone .

Yumi , you are a lucky bitch !

My first love is wasted ..

You chuckled

tapping your fingers on your face pacifying it you took deep breaths

'You should move on now yn! Move on from that jerk , don't let others to affect your feelings , to control you . '

Yea , I finally made the decision .

You dialed the number on your telephone

' Hello ,'

' Hey yn ! So made your decision ? '

' Yea , I'm in for clubbing Jimin ..'

'Great! Yn , thanks for accepting , be ready I'll pick you .'

'Yep , bye .'

' Bye .. see you ! '