PAGE 30

Chapter 28

Can we meet The Head Officer please ,

I tapped my feets together and heard Jin from the other side of the hall but I couldn't resist more I dropped my bag in the seat and went towards Jin .

The woman  was going through her wooden folder with specks giving us a non readable look . She was blindly scanning at the folder which made my expression turn into a frown. Basically  she was suppose to tell us if we could meet him or not but instead we were staring at her face .

After a long sigh I tapped at her desk not too harsh to be formal

Lady ! I know we both don't have a whole day could you just tell us if we could meet him or not .

Jin turned his gaze towards me I looked at him eyeing him that I can't with her .

But when finally she decided to speak not continuing her behaviour we heard a voice .

I need to talk to the officers of the Hazel Hospital case .

Both of our eyes snapped to the tall figure who was standing just at the exact right in our direction .

The head officer himself.

He was taller than I expected him to be but also handsome more likely like litrelly too handsome .
He was wearing a silver suit both hands in pocket this was the perfect fit for him no doubt everyone wants to work here after he was appointed . He had a great posture and body . Basically a walking role model .

Damn I completely forgot what he asked but then I looked at Jin . He was scanning him .

Moving little backwards I gave Jin a light punch and he came back to his senses .

To hide his observant gaze which he was doing seconds before Jin  looked at me and then caughed a little to hide,  as if we didn't notice . 

What an actor .

Without wasting a minute I recollected what he asked before and jerked my voice forward .

Yes ,we are working on that case . I'm officer yn . Basically you were suppose to work with me but then ...

Taehyung frowned his brows in confusion but didn't ask for me to continue.

I dropped my gaze Jin came closer on my side and held my shoulder before I could say anything he continued .

Actually  there's a lot thing we need to talk about  . That's why we are here can we discuss about it in your office ?

He moved his eyes from me to Jin and his tone was casual and perfect .

Okay . Even I  have a lot to ask , follow me .

No sooner did we entered  his office my eyes darted towards the wall behind his chair there were a lot of frames as well as achivements in golden frames following my gaze he looked at the wall . But then my eyes got struck to one pic it was with his family I guess they looked to happy .

Suddenly as if reality had strucked me I diverted my direction towards Taehyung he was already looking at me .

He took a step towards his chair and signalled us to sit on the Chairs which were opposite his working desk .

Do you'll need anything. He asked

No immediately we both answered .

He then nodded and slightly adjusting his Rolex he began to talk .

Well last time officer yn I sent you some files which had all the necessary proofs you didn't inform me anything about it whether you got or not I tried to reach out to you but you didn't recieve any of my calls .

My eyes went wide

What files ? And what proofs I didn't recieve anything .

Immediately Jin held my arm and giving me a nod he continued .

Actually Mr. Kim the thing is when we got to know about the case we were not knowing who was the new appointed head officer .

This time Taehyung's eyes had a frown he listened attentively and an expression of worry came to existence .

I kept on fidgeting my fingers ony lap as Jin told the whole story . How yoongi faked being the whole head officer thing and how he used to come to held the meetings . Now I  understood  I was so fucking dumb he planned all this even he never held his meetings in the detective office always in restaurants or at my place . I was litrelly so dumb . But why would he do that ? Who was he ?

Shit .

I was interrupted by Taehyung's cursing

So you'll are saying that the hospital was put on fire by him ?

Yes Jin nodded

Then we have to team up , we don't have much time we also don't know what his next plan is . And as I listened to you I think you'll are in danger as well . I'll make the arrangement and it's not safe anywhere we dint even know his real identity .

One by one he kept on ordering to buckle up but my curiosity had its limits so I spoke .

We need to make a plan . I said and then both of them looked at me

Ofcourse we need  but first we need to be careful very careful this should be between us . Anyhow we need to catch him .

Yes I nodded .

Listen up he said
Tomorrow we are going to the Hazel Hospital

But why Jin asked being all fussy

Because my instinct says so . He should be there . There or not he should come to deposit his remaining proofs elsewhere there will a  whole team with us checking on both of you and personally I will be also there with yn she needs more protection .

I didn't say anything . Was yoongi this dangerous now that he would end up even hurting me ? This thing stung .

I should head to a meeting now but be in touch on the phones or I'll send voice mails .

He said and got up from his seat to exit adjusting his tie .

We both got up .

Thanks  Jin said before leaving.

Whereas  I was in my own thoughts this thing was beyong my understanding I don't even know what we were doing or more to say how even I ended up like this . Why I needed to be protected what have I done why would he hurt me ?

I turned towards Jin who was holding my arm .

Jin I can protect myself I don't get why he will  try to hurt me .

Jin looked at me with emotions

See yn I don't know about things with you and him but still he's dangerous and we can't put you in danger atleast I can't .

I kept quiet .