PAGE 13

CHAPTER 10

What did he just say ? Is the meeting already over ? Why did he even called me what the heck is this guy? He wasted my time just to ask what clues I found . He didn't find anything , I hope he knows we are working together!

AFTER A WEEK :

HAZEL HOSPITAL : 9.45 P.M

Author's pov

The city is in chaos due the the recent death body which is found hanged in the Hazel hospital . The dead body was under postmortem and was already identified by the family members . RAIN DW'ELL was a a famed doctor who's dead body was found .

Nobody expected his death to be like this . Why would someone murder him when he saved people's life? His body was dripping from blood when found .

When finally the postmortem report was declared it was said that he was beaten brutally with a hot iron rod which left dark burning marks on his skin . Also his neck with arms and both the legs had a deep cut from where his whole blood drained .

And later was hanged from the 8 floor .

End of Author's pov

Your house :

"Arghh...." This is so spicy ! You exclaimed as you took a spoonful of your spicy fried rice . Reaching out your other hand for the water , you immediately drank it as the food you tasted was too spicy .

"Oh God I'll never order food from this restaurant , why the heck it's so spicy ! Gonna demage my intestines."

As you were about to take another spoonful of rice , ready to shove it in your mouth ,
your telephone started to ring ....

You paused your actions ,

"WHO'S THIS NOWWW , why am I getting too many phone calls ! "

Keeping your spoon in the plate you went to grab your telephone

"Hello?"

"Jin here !"

"Yea Jin say ,"

"Yn ! You got the news ? "

"News ? Of what ?"

"About the recent murder in the Hazel hospital ,"

"What ? When was this ?"

"Just now I got the news a few minutes ago they found another body , it was of Dr. Dwe'll ."

"What ? That famous doctor ?"

"Yea ! "

"What the heck ! Why somebody will kill him ? He was so generous and kind ."

"I know , you are handling the case yn , you should hurry up before he kills another innocent soul . "

"Yea , I will . This is too much ! Whoever this is I swear I'll make sure to give him a death penalty ! "

"I trust you , just ask me if you need any help alright !"

"Yea sure ! Thanks , I'll call you later . "

"Yea fine ! Good night yn "

"Yea , goodnight ."

Oh God is this even real , how can someone kill so many people in a single week .

You went to your office room which was specially for your office work . You immediately opened your the file and started finding information of the hazel hospital .

You searched in the Hazel hospital to find out some history of it . Your eyes were scanning the old brown papers and the typed letters on your file

As you turned the pages you found the list of the medical staff .

And there it was

Dr. Rain Dwe'll ,

Wait , was he working in the Hazel hospital before ?

As you turned more pages , you saw many pictures , all were if the medical staff , some of the faces were similar as they were murdered recently in the same hospital .

"Oh my - " all these people , why they were killed like this ? As you were turning more , observing the pictures you saw one familiar picture .

As the picture got more clearer your eyes widen

What the - IS THIS MIN YOONGI ?

let me check the name ,

WHAT THE - GOD? WHY HE'S HERE ? HE WAS A DOCTOR ? THAT TOO IN HAZEL HOSPITAL !

the shock which was staggered on you right now was beyond a mystery .your eyes were blinking on their own not believing what you are seeing right now .
This moment felt silent . Yet so shocked ,

"what is this- ? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE ?"