PAGE 24

Chapter 22

Next morning :

you were rolling on your bed from one side to the other finding your posture suddenly your annoying telephone  started ringing .

I WILL BURN THIS PHONE…. you shouted grabbing one of your pillows and putting it on your head .

It didn't help . The ringing on  kept annoying you and ruined your morning mood . 

YAH!  MF COMINGGGG …. 

you angrily got up and grabbed it . 

WHO TF IS DYING , GO DIE SOMEWHERE BITCH ,

you took the call .

Officer  Yn , you are required to attend the  meeting in our department ,address will be mailed . Reach in 30 mins otherwise the head Officer will resign your work license . 

WHATTT ? WHO'S THIS ?

I'm head officer's assistant . 

BUT WHY ? 

to hand over the reports of the case , I hope they are ready by now . 

WHAT ? WHY SO EARLY ? THERE ARE FOUR MORE WEEKS REMAINING…..

I don't know miss , be there . These are orders from the head officer . I'm sorry .

Wahtt? Hello ? Hello? 

What the crap ? How am I suppose to do this . My reports are not even ready ……

MIN YOONGIIIIII…….

At head officer's building

You immediately rushed to the stairs .  Sweat running across your forehead with your chest moving up and down . 

You were scared as shit ! First you wanted to talk to yoongi that you were not ready with your presentation . 

Having steady breath you saw the employees with black tight suit and freel hats  indicating you that you reached your designed floor . 

Moving out hurriedly you went towards his office . But the men outside stopped you showing his hand . 

please let me in , I have an urgent work with the head officer . 

You said still stumbling in your feet .

sorry miss , the head Officer wants nobody inside his office . He commanded us to let nobody in .

but I have an urgent work , please . 

You were out of breath , but still  trying to talk to him . If he doesn't let you in , you will be in deep shit .