PAGE 37

Chapter 35

I stepped backwards

What on earth was Jimin doing here ? Is this some kind of a game that I'm trapped in ?

Hey yn !

He looked so different he had a white shirt and tight black jeans belted and his fingers hand rings small silver rings .

What kind of look was this ? Gangster?

His glasses were hanging on his unbuttoned shirt and the tattoo was clearly in exposure .

roaming his hands again and again on his hair he smiled at me .

As if that smile would affect me

If you are done playing tricks on me then could you tell what is happening? And why the fuck are you here ?

His smile faded .

Sorry yn you had to go through all this but trust me we are not playing any tricks on you .

His words caught me off guard and I got more irritated than I actually was .

Is this some kind of joke Jimin I fired back on his face . His face got a little hardened and tensed up reaching his hands out to me but as if something got hit he took his hands back

Yn we can talk about this but not now .

What on earth was happening .

My stomach churned at the thought that I was brought here forcely without even knowing . First that tyler , yoongi and now jimin .

Atleast jimin I trusted

Was he with them ? Why everyone is targeting me . What have I done

I pushed him my words coming as a trembling sound I don't want to cry but the people I trusted the most are hurting me .

Yn we are not hurting you . Trust me

He looked at my eyes .

Are you with yoongi ? Was that everything you told about you was a lie about your house ? Were you pretending to be my friend?

I tried to control my sob but God only knows how I was fighting my insides . I wanted to throw up hit his face if he says he faked everything and he was with Yoongi in all this . I want to hit him now .

Yn please don't cry

His voice cracked a little was he genuinely being concerned or was he again in his acting .

Yes or no

Yn please you need rest -

Jimin ! Yes or no

Yes . I was with him at the start but that's not what you are thinking-

What ? From the start ? Why ? Why me ? And who are you guys ?

Shocked . Beyond shocked or terribly shocked I don't know but that thing , those words stung . One sob already left from my mouth and a tear drop . I closed my eyes never ever I thought that I was being fooled from the start like this . The person I liked so much whom after college I never met is kidnapping me and Jimin whom I knew from college is planning this with him .

Is this a joke with my life ?

Yn I promise you I'll tell you everything but not now , we still need things to figure out and -

What things ? You know what you people are fucking murderers and your real place is behind the bars and I'll make sure to handle that job very well .