PAGE 50

Chapter 48

This was unreal  he was unreal .

I had a bath and my tacos came on time I davoured it while yoongi did was stare . Surprisingly he ordered himself a pizza I don't know  a simple paporoni he doesn't like fancy things only plain and simple with moderate spice  . I was completely different while he was eating one slice of his  pizza I was finished eating my two tacos and this was the third one . 

He looked at me and then took a bite . He was reading one book . 'Last wish' was the tittle . Suited for a man like him.

They were tasty . Shrimp tacos my favourite .

I ate the last one and went to pick the bottle from the fridge .

Tomorrow at 10.30 we have to reach there.
He said while turning his page .

Fine .

I was about to go to sleep but then

The fu-

Only one bed .

Holy lord have mercy

But then the idea crossed in my mind and I did the partition I grabbed few pillows and placed them in the middle making a line as if we were both different countries .

Perfect.

But the I don't think these pillows could help he was there I was here we were both there and the effect and approximity of him sleeping next to me was driving me in nuts . I couldn't think straight I'm about to die now .

I took a long sigh and stared at the pillows but then who cares right now I want sleep and if I sleep early I won't come to know when he slept next . So yes I should put my ass back in the bed and sleep as fast as possible otherwise I'm seeing direct heaven .

When i thought he'll sleep a little late and the instant I hold the blanket in my hands I saw him switching the lights off and closing his book .

Rest in pieces now .

I quickly settled myself inside the blanket but then I heard the door closing and his footsteps going out .

Where he went this late ?

It was good for me but still why he went out at this hour . It's not that he'll care to answer me if he gets back I have to sleep I closed my eyes after sometime  as the sleep drifted me.

I don't know why I woke up suddenly in the middle of the night . A sudden sound made me shiver slightly in the bed .

I can't look over .

Yoongi still haven't come ?

I peeked slightly we were in the top floor and the windows were open due to which the moonlight was coming straight into the room and Yoongi's figure was clearly visible

Where was he all this time ?

He came closer to the bed my heart beat increased. Jesus .what if he can hear

The pillows were still there and it was a good partition I shouldn't be scared I tried to close my eyes not bothering but they were not closing .

He sat on the bed and saw the pillows what if he suspected I was still awake .

Oxygen completely knocked out from my body when he took the pillows and threw them on his side erasing the partition .

What on earth was he doing ?

He came closer laying his body next to me

Shit .

He came closer and I didn't had any chance to move to breath I hold the blanket more tightly