PAGE 41

Chapter 39

Yoongi

Fucking shit ! No matter how much disgusted and angry I feel right now finally the time is up things are going according to the plan she is coming and tho I had never planned yn to keep here but this was a safe place for her . Bastards like Tyler will think more than million times to get near her as long as she is in my protection and she'll always be .

Torment pervaded on my face when Michael walked towards me . My face suddenly gave the signs of pure exasperation .

What happened . I asked after judging his facial expressions

She's here . And he zipped his mouth again

Finally . I left out a breath .

I stood on the floor steadily I was proud of Jimin that he finally managed to bring Yumi here no matter how many excuses he had to rip through but he did that all for me and I was more than thankful

I don't care just do whatever you want unless she drowns in pure hell and also her father .
Thats what Jimin said when he finally came to know what happened . He now didn't adress that man as his step father . In his eyes everything about them was already washed off all the good things the respect and was replaced by only hatred .

Just than the doors got opened and there was Jimin standing with her .

Bitch .

Her eyes shapened in my direction and the bags she was carrying was now on my marbeled floor mouth hung open .

She looked the same blue hair and tight dress if it was in my hands right now I would have choked her with my bare hands.

My eyes went towards Jimin . His eyes filled with sadness and regret which should've been on her face but She was shocked .

Yoo-ngi?

I hate her voice .

I can't stand the fact that her grimy mouth still had the fucking audacity to call my name .

Thank goodness bitch i don't have my gun in my hands otherwise that would have gone emptied in that little nauseous brain of yours .

She stepped in and that's when I realised how big her heels were .
The sound of the heels and her being here was enough for me to slam her out of the windows but I had to resist anyhow .

Jimin had told her that I had lost my memory and the only things I remember was the time we were both together dating and now according to the plan she was here but hell sake she has no fucking clue where she had stepped her foot in .

Yn

I didn't planned on to walk in something like this which shackled my heart . I did not need the time for anything to process it was clear in front of my eyes and somewhat I guess I was prepared . I had already told myself so many times that if Yumi is coming than I have to control my feelings but hopelessly I can't but I have to I have self control but it's not like that's easy it's hard , freaking hard . But I managed to not cry that was atleast good .

I felt sadness throbbed inside my stomach my brain directly hijacked my heart they were hugging each other and I was helpless controlling. I'm good I'm good how many times I tried to control to say  things like this it was hard but I will get enough of it . I just need time .

Jimin took me out and we sat in his car . He looked worried but I assured him to not be I was fine actually I was only not knowing what to feel about . Somehow I was proud that I was strong and trying very hard to get over it but some part of me litrelly  was jealous . Why , don't ask .

He stopped his car at some ice cream parlour he knew me well tho I liked to eat ice creams when I was angry or sad but right now I don't feel the need I had no appetite . The picture of them hugging each other was still there like still screen flashing .

He stopped the engine and faced at me

It's not -

We are not talking about them I want some time  . I cut him off and he looked surprised but then he gave me a small sad smile .

Chocolate or Mint ? He asked teasingly just like he used to do in college .

I smiled lightly

Mintchoco !