PAGE 20

CHAPTER 17

I, I .. I LOVE YOU ...

you stood still , the words coming out from his mouth were so delicate , and if any one was here he/she could definitely see the spark of love and delicasy for you .

His eyes were not lying , his eye's were full of love , and the love was only for you .

Will you be with me yn ? Will you be my girlfriend?.

This was so awkward , even tho he told me everything , everything about how he waited for me all these days . He loves me he has feelings for me . And to be honest my heart melted to see that somebody really loves me .

But why I can't say anything , why I can't just say that i want to give him a chance ? Why my mouth is sealed ?

My heart is not allowing me to say anything , as if it already belongs to someone.

He calmly placed his palm on my jaw slowly placing the other one on my waist

He moved closer , holding my waist again he pulled me closer to him . moving his face gradually closer to mine , he closed his eyes .

But as soon as I understood his actions I placed both my hands on his chest . Preventing him .

Jimin . I'm not sure ,

He opened his eyes and released me .

Ohh, I'm sorry , I thought you were not saying anything so I took it as a yes .

Though he looked all okay resembling me he's normal side , but I knew he was more than disappointed .

I'm so sorry yn . I really messed it up .

He lowered his head in dissatisfaction and sadness which he was trying to hide right now .

No no , don't be sorry Jimin ,

I was helpless to him . I don't know what to say neither I don't know how to deal with anything like this .

I want to comfort him but how to when I'm the only reason he's in dejection .

So that means you - do you like someone?

He said gazing towards you with the same sorrow reflecting in his eyes .

You stopped for a while .

As soon as he asked I didn't know what to answer him . Why yn ? Why ? Why do you still like that jerk ! For God sake he has a bloody girlfriend , why can't you just move on .....

Ughhggg .... Guess I think I'm never gonna move on from him .

Sorry Jimin ,

He felt sad , as I knew , he was discouraged of what happened just now And it was all just because of me .

He moved his hand on his hair putting them behind .

He took a step back .

I'm really sorry Jimin .

He was the one in the college who used to talk with me even tho it seemed like the silliest topics we discussed but it was fun with him .

He always used to make me laugh give me his company when I was left alone supporting me with everything .

We didn't see each other often when we were in our last year because of the academics but still we used to meet until he left the town inbetween and there was no news of him .

I also started living alone and did everything on my own .

Indeed he is an angel and I feel so bad to do this to him . But I can't love him .

No yn , it's alright , I can understand we'll better leave , it's already late.

Fuck ! I feel so bad , I ruined somebody's feelings , I feel so disgusted !