"What's wrong?" he wondered.

"Nothing," you responded.

"You're lying."

"I'm fine, Kook."

The corner of his lip quirked up. "You're uncomfortable with the sex scene, aren't you?"

"No? Why would I be?"

"Because you're a virgin."

"What? No, I'm not!" you argued; however, you were definitely lying, just like Jungkook had said so.

You were a virgin.

You were attracted to both men and women, yet you had zero experience with either in your twenty-one years on this Earth. It's not like you didn't want to have sex. You just haven't found the right person to do it with.

"Okay, Y/N, I'll humor you," Jungkook uttered. "Who'd you lose your virginity to?"

"Jimin," you claimed without taking a moment to think about it.

"Jimin, huh?"

You nodded.

"Jimin's gay!" he guffawed.

"It was a different Jimin," you tried to save yourself.

Jungkook turned his body towards you, his right shoulder leaning against the couch. "Oh, c'mon, Y/N. Just tell me the truth."

"Why? So you can make fun of me?"

"When do I ever make fun of you?"

"Literally every day."

"Good point," he concurred. "But I wouldn't make fun of you for something like that. It'd be childish of me."

"You are childish though."

"Not when it comes to sex," Jungkook declared before sipping his beer.

"Nice to know it's the only thing you take seriously in life," you murmured.

A silent minute passed until the older man spoke again. "I can help you."

Your brows knitted in bewilderment. "Help me with what?"

"Sex," he voiced nonchalantly. "I'll teach you."

You audibly gagged at the offer.

"Damn," Jungkook scoffed. "Didn't realize I repulsed you that much."

It's not like Jungkook was ugly or anything. In fact, he was one of the most attractive men you've ever laid eyes on. But the problem was he knew he was hot. His ego was big enough and you didn't want to fuel it further.

The other issue with Jungkook was that his best friend was your brother. If you weren't comfortable with the idea of Jihyeon dating Yoongi, you were positive the latter wouldn't be okay with the thought of you fucking his best friend either. The whole thing felt wrong.

"Why would you wanna help me?" you asked. "You hate me."

"True, but if I do you this favor, you have to do me one."

"In other words, you'd be using me."

"You'd be using me too," Jungkook apprised. "A mutual exchange, if you will."

"I won't."

"Think about it, Y/N. I'll teach you everything you need to know. You'll be a sex master once we're through."

You cackled at the term. Sex master sounded so ridiculous. Yet for some odd reason, it was quite intriguing as well. If Jungkook taught you, you wouldn't be scared shitless when the time came for you to have sex with someone you actually cared about; you wouldn't worry about fucking up your first time with them.