Set in Stone

"Are you actually tired?" asked Jungkook, twirling his thumb around the opening of his beer bottle.

You shrugged. "A little."

"Well, I think we should come up with a plan, or rules or something."

You glanced over to your best friend and brother on the couch before having Jungkook follow you to your room. You couldn't take the chance on one of them waking up. You'd be mortified if they overheard your conversation.

Jungkook took a seat on your bed, bouncing up and down on the mattress a few times.

"What're you doing?" you wondered as you pulled up the notes app on your phone.

"Checking if your bed squeaks," he replied.

You whacked his arm. "Don't be nasty."

He shot you a dirty look, rubbing where you had smacked him. "If we're gonna be fucking in here, you can't have a squeaky bed. Yoongi hyung would know what we're doing."

"Why can't we do it at your place? Your apartment is huge and you live alone."

"What if we're already here and in the mood?"

"That will never happen," you claimed.

"You never know," said Jungkook. "I'm quite charming."

"Keep telling yourself that, buddy."

"Let's just get on with the rules," he huffed.

"Fine," you began, "my first rule is that we're only intimate when it has to do with you teaching me. No messing around otherwise."

"Okay," Jungkook agreed. "Next rule is no catching feelings."

"Easy."

"You may think so now, but a lot of times in these situations, someone falls in love."

"I won't be that someone."

"Good, then we have nothing to worry about."

You nodded. "Third rule is we keep this whole 'teaching' thing a secret. I don't want people knowing I'm a virgin who needs help from you of all people."

"You'd be honored to get fucked by me."

You felt that he intended for it to be a joke, but with his level of cockiness, you weren't entirely sure that was the case. "Doubt it."

Jungkook simply ignored you. "Fourth rule is if one of us is uncomfortable at any given time, we stop. No matter what."

"Can we end the deal at any time too?"

"Yes," he answered. "We can call it quits whenever we feel we need to."

"Not sure if this counts as a rule," you carried on, "but we need to make it believable. Really sell it, y'know?"

"Duh," Jungkook scoffed.

You rolled your eyes at him before continuing. "I also don't want us acting like a couple unless people are around."

"Works for me. I can only be nice to you for so long."

"And when people are around, you better be the best boyfriend ever. I'm serious, Kook."

"Don't be annoying then."

"Oh, you mean how like you are normally?"

You raised your brows, patiently waiting for Jungkook's rebuttal. However, it doesn't come in the form you thought it would. Instead, Jungkook smirked. "With that mouth of yours, punishments are gonna be fun for me."