Taste of Your Own Medicine

You stared at Jungkook with a puzzled expression. "I figured we were going to put everything on hold for now."

"I think I want to put the Sarang thing on hold. I wanna keep the teaching part, though."

"Why? So you can get laid?" you jested.

"No, no. I genuinely want to help you," Jungkook maintained. "Getting laid's just an added perk."

You rolled your eyes, giggling at him. "You're ridiculous."

"You wanna get laid too, don't even lie."

"I can live without sex just fine," you claimed.

Jungkook leaned in, his lips grazing the shell of your ear. "Sure about that?"

Dazed, you simply nodded as you couldn't seem to get any words out.

"You miss my cock," Jungkook insisted, his tone low and gravelly. "I know you do."

"I-I don't," you stammered.

"You're a terrible liar, Y/N," he expressed, a sly grin on his lips. "If you don't miss me, then why is your vibrator shoved under my pillow right now?"

Fuck. Fuck. FUCK.

You had forgotten to hide the toy after you used it the other night.

Normally, you kept it in the drawer of your bedside table; however, you were too lazy to put it away once you had finished. You told yourself you'd move it in the morning, but it completely slipped your mind.

How fucking brainless could you be?!

"Uh...that wasn't me," you fibbed.

That was the best you could come up with?

Idiot.

"Riigghht," Jungkook acknowledged, going along with it. "So you weren't getting yourself off to me then?"

"No," you professed. "I was thinking about Jennie from BlackPink."

"Sure you were."

You scowled at him. "Why do you care anyway?"

"I don't. I just like seeing you squirm," he smiled arrogantly. "You're so easy."

"I am not," you groused.

"Oh, yeah? Watch." 

Jungkook suddenly pressed an open-mouthed kiss to your neck and sucked on the lithe skin until a purple bruise was left in his wake. A whimper rose in your throat, later escaping unintentionally.

Jungkook licked over the hickey before pulling back to admire his work. "Told you."

"That proved nothing," you argued.

"Really?" he called your bluff. Jungkook then ran his fingers up your leg, his palm stopping and remaining on your inner thigh. "Because I'm willing to bet you're already soaked."

You weren't going to take that bet; you'd lose immediately.

And so to avoid losing to Jungkook, you rolled over opposite him.

"Aw, did I make you mad?" he chortled, poking your ribs.

"Yes," you declared while swatting his hand away. "Now quit touching me, dickhead."

"But I like touching you."

"Oh, fuck off," you grumbled.

"I'd rather fuck you instead," Jungkook simpered, his breath ghosting on the back of your neck.