New thinking that maybe Tay was seeing him as just a little brother like Arm said and his assumption was not true at all. He's worried that Tay won't realize it even after Bella come back into his life. That would be a disaster.

Now he's thinking of making him jealous instead that is currently working right now but he can't help to think what if behind that jealousy is just a sibling or brother jealousy? He wants to drink but he can't.

He sighs for the nth time. Earth noticed it. "Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"Yes..." New answered.

"What is it? Maybe I can help."

New chuckled bitterly. "No, you can't... Of course, you won't." Earth was hitting on him, of course, he won't help him. 

He was away from Tay for less than an hour and all he wanted is to cling to the older boy. Given the fact that they are both in the same room. Earth is indeed hot but he can't feel warm like when he's with Tay. 

New was battling with himself in his head. He wants an answer right now. He wants to confess but he thought it might be too early or what if Tay still has feeling for Bella, which is way more possible and it pissed him off. Next year, Tay will be a college student and he will meet a lot of people outside this little town. That is what worries New. He needs to get the boy before that happens. 

After 3 minutes the two went out in the locker. Aye still looks pissed while Arm doesn't give a fuck. He just wants to drink his liquor. A lot of rounds had passed and they are getting wasted. Off got picked this time and he chose truth instead. 

"Name a person you want to date," Mild asked. 

"O-Oh interesting," Mew said with his eyes closed, definitely can't keep up due to intoxication. "Everyone here wants to know since you were getting a little attention here in the whole school. Who makes Off Jumpol's heartbeat?" He added. Off took a sip of his cup and smirked. He also likes someone but he doesn't tell anyone about it. He kept it for years. 

"Locker or answer?" Aye asked. 

"You don't even know who that person is even if I tell you." Off said.

"That's a lie! I remembered last month when we were drunk, you said there is someone you like here." Arm interrupts them. 

Off sighed, "You probably heard it wrong." Everyone wasn't convinced of it. He can probably lie if he wants to that's why they are a little suspicious of his answer. His classmates are still pushing Off to tell them who that person is. They were really curious because he became a hot topic since then. "If you want, I can all introduce you to him at the festival. He said he will come." He added.

"You all heard that, right? At the festival, we will meet Off's love of his life." Mild said. Getting hype of Off's secret affair. It's reasonable since Off never mention his love life ever since they met. The bottle spins again and this time, Tay was picked. 

"Okay Mr. Vihokratana, pick!" Aye said. 

"I'll go with the truth."

"Who wants to ask?" 

Off raised his hand. Tay frowned when he saw his friend raising his hand. I mean, it was fine for him though but it was surprising. They probably know each other, what's more to ask? "Aside from being friends, do you see New as your younger brother or... something else?" 

New was surprised by the question as if Off was reading his mind. He can't complain though, he wants to know as well but at the same time, he doesn't want to. New took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. His heart was beating so fast that was getting hard to breathe. He is getting torn between wanting to know and doesn't want to know.