Duncan: "Blackheart, you won't be able to find rest, not even in death."

Blackheart startled by Duncan's statement, wasted no time and dashed, breaking the sound barrier. He reached Duncan in a tenth of a millisecond. Blackheart made a claw swipe, breaking half of Duncan's face and skull, followed by punching two holes through his chest.

Duncan sighed in disappointment, he grabbed Blackheart's wrists making the demon stumble back.

Duncan's flesh started to burn, light blue holy fire set ablaze his entire body. His leather clad attire now gone, replaced by tight bodysuit, obsidian like claws growing from his fingertips, his skull having spike like crowns, two devil hornes adorning his forehead. The King form, fused with the Angel Rider. The Holy King of Hell if you may.

Duncan merely pushed Blackheart back

Duncan merely pushed Blackheart back. Looking around a little, Duncan arrived at a conclusion.

Zarathos: 'This planet won't last if we fight here.'

Zarathos already read his partner's mind, Duncan averted his gaze at the Moon.

Duncan: 'That should do.', he thought to himself.

Duncan directed his gaze upon Blackheart once more, making him flinch.

Duncan: "Let us move elsewhere, a place more desolated."

Blackheart: "Hah! Those are words reserved for tho-GAH!"

Blackheart's sentence was cut off by Duncan, who merely appeared in front of him and grabbed his face.

Duncan: "I said, let us move elsewhere... you petulant child.", he spoke in a raspy yet bone chilling voice.

From Duncan's back a pair of wings unfolded, which shortly were enveloped by Holy Fire. A sonic boom was heard as Duncan simply took flight with Blackheart in his grasps,

Duncan set his sight upon the Moon, which he decided that will be their fighting grounds. But he made a little miscalculation at the speed that he was flying with.

As Blackheart made contact with the surface of the Moon, Duncan drove his body into the center of the planet, but he didn't stop there. Duncan pushed Blackheart until it reached the other side of the planet, making a hole in the Moon.

 Duncan pushed Blackheart until it reached the other side of the planet, making a hole in the Moon