Part two (heavy smut warning)

Contains nsfw content, read at your own risk!!

"I can't believe you're this wet already" Eddie whispered, as I moaned softly..
He placed two fingers inside my vagina, starting to tease my vulva and with his other fingers he used to massage my clit, I began moaning harder as I could feel a build, "oh you're really desperate?" Eddie asked.. "yeah.." I moaned "okayyy" Eddie replied as he began unzipping his now extra tight jeans, revealing a huge bulge from his maroon boxers.. my eyes widened with excitement "Oh you don't think you can take it?" Eddie asked with a grin, "Yes, god please!" I screamed, but Eddie paused, leaning in closer and whispered "well... I'm not finished with you yet" and began laughing hard as I moaned in desperation, "one more thing!" Eddie whispered as he leaned over to grab another pair of cuffs, which he used to lock my wrist and his bed's headboard together, I was now trapped and this turned me on even further..

Eddie now began to focus more on my breasts now that my arms were out of the way, starting to vigorously grope and massage my nipples even further as my clit was under immense torture, I had already been edged a few times as my moaning became louder and more frequent, growing more desperate..
"I don't think you're ready" Eddie teased as he motioned to his pulsing boner, "I am..yes please... god!" I screamed, Eddie began to remove his maroon boxers, revealing a huge three-finger-wide, eight-inch cock, my eyes and mouth opened with shock and excitement as he reached for condoms, "don't worry, we're safe" he said as I panted, "please.. oh god please!" Eddie looked at me with wide eyes, "well you're impatient.." and began massaging his penis, groaning and peeking up to the ceiling, "are you ready?" Eddie panted, "yes!" I groaned out of torture, he continued to tease me as he rubbed his rock hard penis over my vulva and clit, increasing my desperation so he could hear my soft moans, eventually he inserted his pulsing cock into my vagina, leaning over my body while pulling back and forth, letting out the sexiest groans, "y/n you're SO hot baby!", he shouted as I squealed and felt him hit my sweet spot, he pulled back over my body and kept teasing my clit..
which after immense edging I quickly orgasmed, screaming the loudest moans as I felt like I had reached heaven, with both of us groaning, and eddie slowing down, breathing heavily and eventually pulling out and removing his condom...