The plan

"Quick we need to find some music! Eddie where's your Walkman?" Screamed Max, we all looked at Eddie who immediately ran to his bedroom, we began to ransack the room looking for anything that might help, Erica came running in with us, "Steve says you need to hurry!" She screamed, "yeah no shit!" Dustin Shrieked, I looked around the room to see everyone in a huge panic, "we're trying we can't find anything!" max yelled, I continued to look for anything Nancy could have listened to but I doubt she likes Iron maiden or slayer, "what is all this shit?" Asked Robin, Eddie panicked even more and screamed, "what are you even looking for?" as he scrambled across the room and dumped a pile of stuff onto his bed, "Madonna, blondie, Bowie, Beatles! music! We need music!" Robin panicked, I turned and grabbed a cassette from Robins hands hoping and praying she just listed what she was holding... but it was highly unlikely.. not I or Eddie would be caught dead head banging to Madonna or the Beatles, I looked at the black sabbath cassette with hopelessness... and offense? Suddenly we both wielded the cassettes and in unison screamed "this is music!", everyone stopped and turned, Eddie and I were out of breath and panicking, Robin's wide eyes made me regret yelling at her so much, but she continued, "okay okay guys I'm sorry! But do you at least have anything Nancy might possibly like?" She Yelled, Eddie and I looked at each other in fear and self blame, "no" we whispered, our eyes became glassy as we felt ourselves overcome with guilt..

"Guys guys she's back she's here!" Steve bellowed with relief from the living room, we all turned heel and ran to the living room and found that Steve and Nancy had managed to get back after Nancy had been surprisingly freed by vecna, but something wasn't right, "holy shit, wheeler" Eddie gasped as he grabbed my shoulder and brought me into a hug, I couldn't help but sob with relief and pure stress, "but Nancy saw something" said Steve, we all looked around in confusion, "I'll tell you later, you guys need to rest okay.. I promise I'm fine" panted Nancy..

We decided to rest for the night in Eddie and Max's trailers, Eddie, me and dustin and Robin stayed at Eddie's while the rest camped out at max's.
Eddie and I took his mattress back to his bed while he made makeshift beds in the living room out of cushions and pillows, "Okay Eddie, I'm sorry but I have to replace these sheets" I whispered, "no babe I'll do it" he laughed as he stripped his bed, "I have to atleast help somehow.. maybe I'll just make your room less ransacked" I giggled, "okay babe" he replied, suddenly he grabbed my hair and clumped it into a ponytail at the side of my head so he could kiss my neck, I started making some very suspicious noises as I'd forgotten we were also in the presence of our friends...
"You guys I am literally going to vomit!" Yelled Dustin, "yeah uh, y/n please keep the soppy at a minimum!" Added Robin, Eddie and I looked at each other and laughed, "okay sweetheart I'll be right back" he whispered as he kissed me again, I began to tidy up his room when I played the CD version of the iron maiden cassette he brandished at Robin before, I giggled slightly at our reactions... we were so offended in what was a crucial moment...
Robin piped up again, "sorry what is that? What IS that? Why is he YELLING and why does it sound so... so crunchy!!" Robin whined from the living room, eventually she entered Eddie's room from behind me, I turned around and laughed, "this is music" I replied, "too right babe!" Added Eddie from the other room, Robin's face cringed into something so hilariously disgusted, "it's iron maiden, they're from England! They're good!" I giggled, "NOO.... It's not... Well no I don't mean that I mean it is good, for you! Like, you like it! but Jeez why is it so scary? I mean what is that noise?" Robin waffles as usual, "it's called an electric guitar and a drum kit" I replied in a monotone style, Robin huffed and face planted then left the room laughing in defeat, I quickly turned around to carry on with tidying Eddie's warzone of a bedroom.

I re-ordered his cassettes and CD's in his usual alphabetical order and picked up all his crap from the floor when I stumbled across some old Polaroids of Eddie, he was so small.. I think he was maybe elementary age? He seemed to be next to his dad and mom.. he looked so much like his dad but he has his moms curly hair, even though we're in a relationship I still don't actually know too much about him, why he lives here with his uncle.. maybe something bad happened..
"Oh god, what have you found now" Eddie groaned as he appeared in the doorway with clean sheets, I jumped back and gasped, he looked startled, "easy tiger, I didn't mean to frighten you" his eyes were wide with curiosity and his hands remained spread I front of him, "uh I was just cleaning and saw this photo, sorry I know it's none of my business I promise I wasn't looking for it it was just on the floor-", Eddie dumped the sheets on his bed and brought me into a hug, "it's okay babe I believe you, but honestly I think it's time I should probably tell you more about me, I mean already know everything about you" he whispered, kissing my head and squeezing my hips, "you're not mad? I don't know I thought you'd be upset or something?" I whispered, "oh god no, no how could I ever be mad at you sweetheart?" He laughed, squeezing me even tighter and and then releasing me, pushing me onto his bed, "but I'm gonna have to get you!" He laughed as he tickled me again, "no Eddie please!! holy shit AHHH!!!" I screamed, "will you two stop already we're going to throw up!" Dustin bellowed again from the living room, Eddie stopped and relaxed his body on the bed and laughed, I panted as I recovered from the grasp of Eddie's merciless hands...

•next morning•

We had all decided to camp out in between max and Eddie's trailer for the night but entered Max's to finalise our plan on defeating Vecna, but we had Nancy to listen to first...
"He showed me things that haven't happened yet... the most awful things.... I saw a dark cloud spreading over Hawkins, downtown on fire.. dead soldiers, and this.. this giant creature with a gaping mouth and this creature wasn't alone, there were so many monsters... an army, and they were coming into Hawkins, into our neighbourhoods, our homes... and then he showed me my mom and Holly... Mike... and they were all..." Nancy quivered, her breathe shook and I felt tears run down my face, Eddie pulled me in close and stroked my back, clinging to my shoulders, "okay but... he's just trying to scare you, nance" Steve interrupted, "right? I mean it's not real" he added, "not yet" whispered Nancy, "but there... there was something else, he showed me gates, four gates spreading across Hawkins, and these gates looked like the ones outside of Eddie's trailer but they didn't stop growing, and this wasn't the upside down Hawkins, this was our Hawkins... our home" Nancy finished, me and Eddie looked at each other with disbelief, "four chimes" said max from the corner. We all stopped and looked at her, "Vecna's clock.. it always chimes four times" Max added hauntingly, "I heard them too" whispered Nancy, we all stared at her in horror now, "he's been telling us his plan this whole time" Max said, "four kills.. four gates... end of the world", said Lucas, Eddie squeezed my hand so tight as I latched onto him, "if that's true... he's only one kill away" said Dustin, Eddie had ran his hand through his hair, worsening his cots that I had tried to detangle last night, "Jesus Christ Jesus Christ!" he moaned, his hands now buried his face, I tried comforting him but I was no better, "we have to go back in there, back in the upside down" said Nancy as she turned to us from the window, "nope! Nope!" Me and Eddie grunted as everyone had an uproar the same as us, I continued to listen to Steve and Nancy forming a plan as me and Eddie clutched onto each other, he rubbed his face with his free hand as if trying to wake himself from a bad dream, the group continued to talk about eleven and vecna when Dustin realised a way to kill him, "what about the army of bats?" Steve asked, "right, we'll have to find a way past them.. distract them somehow" Dustin replied, I felt Eddie get up from his seat still clutching onto my hand, his rings digging into my fingers, "and uh, how do we do that, Exactly?" He said, "no idea, but once they're gone he doesn't stand a chance, it will be like slaying sleeping Dracula in his coffin!" Dustin said excitedly, "Stoker style" I whispered, everyone turned to me but Robin continued, "that all sounds good in theory but there is no pattern to Vecna's killings I mean not one that I can decipher.. we don't know when he's going to attack next we don't even know who he's going to attack-", "yeah we do" max interrupted, Eddie was now rubbing his knees while I rocked back and forth slowly, at this point I had blanked and stared into space, whatever plan they could come up with was up to them..