Hotwire

Eddie snatched a newspaper from the table and began ruffling though the pages, I was so confused until he spread it upon a table and pointed to a corner of the page, "Check this out, the warzone, I've been there once.. it's huge, they got.. everything you need for uh, well uh, killing things basically" he grinned,
"You think fake Rambo has enough guns there?" Asked Robin, "is that a grenade? I mean how is any of this legal?" She continued, Eddie scoffed and I Smiled, "well, lucky for us it is, so this place is just far enough outside Hawkins as long as we steer clear of the main roads we oughta be able to avoid cops and uh, angry hicks" Eddie added, I bit my lip in anticipation, "if we're trying to avoid angry hicks maybe we shouldn't go to some store called the warzone" Erica retorted, but Nancy disagreed, "normally I'd agree but we need the weapons so I think it's worth the risk", "me too" I said, I tugged on Eddie's belt chain with excitement, "it will take all day to bike there and back" Dustin said, but from Eddie's smirk I could tell He had other plans, "who said anything about bikes" Eddie said, I knew I was right! "You got some car we don't know about!" Steve joked, but Eddie scoffed, "it's not exactly a car, Steve and it's not exactly mine but uh, it'll do" Eddie smiled and looked at me still clutched to his chain, "hey! Red uh, you got a ski mask or a bandana, something like that?" Eddie asked Max, she looked confused but then something in her face changed, she immediately ran to her room and grabbed a Micheal Myers mask...

We ran around the side of maxs trailer and followed eddie to an.... RV?
I stuck closely behind him and watched as he opened a window and broke into it, I covered my mouth with my hands to stop myself from gasping and drawing attention to myself, but I quickly followed him into the window and saw him take a seat at the wheel after locking the door, he took out a pair of pliers from his bag and clenched them between his teeth, yanking cables from underneath him... I could have drooled at how hot this was, I was stood still transfixed by him when Steve pushed past me to see what he was doing.. but I knew instantly as my dad taught me how to Hotwire many times.. you know instead of taking his daughter to the cinema or something.

Eddie aggressively cut the wires, "where'd you learn how to do this?" Asked Steve, Eddie laughed slightly, "well, when the other dads were teaching their kids how to fish or play ball, my old man was teaching me how to hot-wire, now I swore to myself I wouldn't wind up like he did but now, I'm wanted for murder and soon.. grand theft auto so uh, I'm really living up to that Munson name", I sighed lightly, "well you're not alone", Robin quickly approached from behind me, "Eddie I'm not sure I love the idea of you driving" she whispered, but I desperately wanted him in charge of the carpool playlist..
Eddie smirked, "oh I'm just starting this sucker, Harringtons got her.. don't ya big boy?" Eddie laughed and finally started the engine, quickly dodging from behind the wheel he took me into a bearhug and gripped me tight as his neighbours clattered on the windows and panicked, everyone was panicking but I could tell Eddie had always secretly wanted to do that.. he wrapped his arms around my waist as I sat on his lap, I could feel him laughing and celebrating from behind me as everyone was completely freaking out, "you did it!" I screamed, "yeah babe!" Eddie laughed, "it's not every day you lose your house and car in one fell swoop!" Robin shrieked, "I wish you brought your CD's!" I giggled, "NO!!" Everyone yelled while Steve drove maniacally out of the trailer park.

Steve eventually managed to manoeuvre his way into the road and we became more stable,  but Eddie wouldn't let go of my waist, I tried to adjust myself to avoid slipping from his lap but he tightened his grip and propped me up, "where'd you think you're going?" He smirked, "I just don't wanna fall" I giggled, "don't worry I got you, tiger" he scoffed while resting his head into the crook of my neck, "ew!" Dustin gagged, "my love life is depressing enough without you two rubbing it in my face every three seconds" Said Steve as he stared at us through the front mirror, I looked at Eddie who was smirking at me already and leaned in to kiss him, "seriously!" Yelled Robin as Nancy just rolled her eyes and giggled, but me and Eddie just leaned out and smiled into each others eyes, "Lucas, make sure if I ever fall in love like that you just shoot me dead" Erica said... "pfff!" I laughed as Eddie cackled behind me.