The hideout (soft smut warning)

•Time jump to Tuesday evening•

I was ready to be picked up by Eddie to see him play when I heard tyres screech, I instantly grabbed my backpack as I was staying the night again and packed all of my things.
My hair was teased and crimped into a blonde mane, which I had now given myself black highlights after an impulsive decision in the hair care section of Walmart, I was wearing fishnet stockings with my black lace dress and leather jacket, covered in pins and my hands embellished with rings and fishnet hand gloves

Eddie had knocked on the door and I instantly answered, running at him and hugging him tightly for a few moments, "you ready?" Eddie chuckled, he smiled and his eyes gazed on me for a while, "you look..so beautiful babe.. woah you changed your hair!" his eyes widened, while smiling longingly into my eyes I hugged him even more, "get a room" teased Gareth from behind as he lifted his drum equipment through the door.

Arriving at the hideout eddie let me backstage while they prepared, I stared at him while he wrapped his bandana around his head, somehow he looked even more tempting while he visibly admired himself in the mirror, I approached him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, kissing his cheek while he smiled, "hey babe" he said, all of a sudden a middle aged man burst through the door, announcing "you're up!", I squealed and hugged him tightly again, then left to sit at the bar.

Eddie began with his guitar solo, playing the same song I heard the other day and he winked at me, sticking his tongue out with concentration as he started head banging, rocking back and forth then flipping his head backwards to face the ceiling as his body relaxed, my heart fluttered with excitement as I felt myself smile gently and my eyes widen as I attempted to consume every glimpse of Eddie as I could to preserve in my memory forever, I had completely forgotten about every one else in the room, I held my head in my hand as I felt myself almost lost in a trance to his performance..

•Time skip to end of the show•

We rode in his van back to his trailer, his hand on my thigh while he focused on the road, I started teasing him about the thing he does with his tongue when he shreds his guitar, "it's hot!" I yelped, he turned to me with his smirk and that glint in his eye, "you're hotter", I instantly knew what this meant when he pulls that face...
"No you're hotter!" I protested, "well.." said Eddie as he swerved sidewards quickly, making me scream and almost jump out of the passenger seat while he laughed maniacally, I gasped and punched his shoulder, "don't do that, oh my god!" I screamed with laughter, "dOn'T dO tHaT... oH mY gOd!" Eddie mocked me in a high pitched girly voice, making funny hand gestures, I gasped, "are you mocking me??" I laughed, "I'll be doing more than that when we get back" he replied conspicuously, and I giggled as we turned a corner into his trailer park.

We both entered his home, where all of a sudden I was launched from the ground and carried in his arms again while he kissed my forehead, lowering me onto his bed, he continued to lean in and kiss me intensely while we began to make out, my heart began beating fast and my breathing was no different.
He caressed my thighs, pulling at my fishnet stockings and biting my lips softly as we made out, we started kissing with a more profound intensity as we French kissed instead this time, I began to heat up so I removed my jacket rather quickly, Eddie copied my behaviour as he removed his battle vest and leather jacket, I ran my fingers through his long brown curls and we both lifted from the bed, before I knew it we were up against his bedroom wall, he began groping my butt as he unzipped my dress sensually.. he traced a finger down my spine to detect my bra strap and began to unclip it, He reached to the hem of my dress and pulled it over my head, revealing my half naked body, displayed with thigh high fishnet stockings and my lace Brazilian panties, he ripped my bra from my body and caressed my breasts, playing with my nipples softly so he could hear me moan with pleasure again, "you're music to my ears" Eddie whispered, as I whimpered softly to the relentless torment of my breasts..
He was in complete control and I found myself, again..under his full submission.