Special k (tw drug use)

We arrived back at Eddie's house, "hey uh, my uncle leaves for work in about an hour.. I hope you're okay with that, I'm afraid you'll have to meet him this time" Eddie laughed, (If there's one thing men don't grasp, it's the whole intuitive feeling of "maybe I should tell my girlfriend that today is where she meets my relatives") I laughed nervously, "I don't mind". we left his van and continued into his house, Eddie's uncle was sat on the couch watching the news and smoking a cigarette, "hey Uncle, This is y/n...my girlfriend" said Eddie, Wayne looked up, "hey, I've heard a lot, finally good to meet you", he stood up and shook my hand, "it's great to meet you too", replied.
"Well, Eddie you know the rule-" said Eddie's uncle, "three inches yeah I know" Eddie interrupted as he took my hand and lead me to his room, he sat on the bed and beckoned me over to sit in between his legs, I took out my sketchbook to finish doodling and drawing while showing Eddie, I finally opened it to reveal my doodles of Robins instrument and Eddie's guitar, "y/k Jesus Christ, holy shit that's ..incredible" Eddie said, while bringing me into a small bearhug as kissing me on the cheek, "wait did you repaint your nails?" He also asked, I chuckled, "umm... yeah last night" I replied, "would you ever do mine?" He giggled, I was confused at first if it were a joke.. but then I remembered the other night when we got high and how hot he looked when he wore my eyeliner, "I brought it with me actually, my nails chip really easy" I said as I leaned over and scrambled for my black nail polish from my red backpack, he handed me his large ring covered hand from behind and I carefully painted his nails black like mine, "nice" Eddie smiled with an innocent joy as I painted the other, I looked back at him and smiled as we tightened our clasp onto each other, he blew his nails dry while i doodled sketches of the rockstars on his walls and band logos when I realised my tongue was sticking out, "you look so
cute when you do that y/n" Eddie giggled, I got embarrassed and hid my face in my hair to which he tucked behind my ear and held my face, looking into his eyes, I put my sketchbook to one side and curled up in between his legs, so I was cocooned by his arms which were now wrapped around my torso, he began kissing my forehead and my nose while squeezing me tighter as I embraced his warmth..
We cuddled like this for what seemed like an infinity, giggling and enjoying our moments of solidarity.
The sunset shone through his window and brightened his face and then we heard his front door shut as his uncle headed to work, "I have an idea" Eddie perked up, "have you ever tried special K?" He asked, "once.. a couple years back" I said, "do you want to again? Tonight? Or like right now?" He asked, I smiled "sure".

Eddie had prepared the special K, creating thin lines with his credit card and passing me dollar bills to snort it, I'd done this before so I knew what to expect, I snorted a line and lifted my head up, I laid back on his bed waiting for it to kick in but before I knew it I felt like I was sinking into the bed, he quickly followed and we both lay there in a peaceful bliss as we played with each others hair and cuddled even more, he just kept telling me how much he loved me and that he couldn't bare losing me, I reciprocated this and told him how I felt about every aspect of him, about his hair and his sexy arms and legs, his strength and authenticity while we continued laying for an hour until the special k began to wear off.