Friday (TW reference to EDs)

Walking through the school halls with Eddie and I's hands grasped together I could already feel the dirty glares, until I saw Robin.. whose eyes widened with excitement as she patted Vickie on the shoulder and mouthed "OH MY GOD" where Vickie laughed with joy as I smiled with wide eyes.

-Lunch-

Eddie and I had decided to sit with our usual groups during lunch so we could catch up with our friends.
"Same clothes as yesterday?" Asked Robin, Vickie began chuckling, "yessss...why?" I asked, "well by the looks of things you had a pretty good sleepover, wanna share?" Asked Robin with a wink, I smiled "yeah we...got to know each other really well" I looked down and bit my lip, "so did you?.." asked Robin with a conspicuous facial expression (she doesn't have a strong grasp of social cues and why this may be a sensitive question but I think this is probably her greatest trait as my best friend) "yes" I looked up laughing,"yess we did" I continued, Vickie and Robin gasped and began shaking their hands, "y/n omg!" Said Robin while leaning in for a hug, "that's amazing!" Said Vickie, "but I'm afraid I can't tell you anymore I don't wanna feel bad" I replied, "okay..yeah that's fine we understand" said Robin (probably because she knew I was going to go into heavier detail sooner or later)

-Class-

I sat in the mrs. Click's English class writing my work when I felt a paper ball hit my back, I turned around to find Jason and the laundry basket players smirking, Jason kicked the back of my chair from behind, "have fun last night you fucking slut?" Asked Jason, I was taken aback, "what? I replied in shock, "oh come on you're wearing the same shitty clothes as yesterday and you came in holding hands with Eddie Munson...little Whore!" Jason spat, "that doesn't mean anything" I snapped back, turning around and leaning back in my chair, "fucking pervert" I mumbled, "what was that freak?" Said one of Jason's sidekicks. "EXCUSE ME Y/N is there something you would like to share with the class?" exclaimed mrs. Click, "Obviously not" I retaliated, in fact I couldn't believe what I had said, Mrs. click continued "step outside y/n", I sighed and left the classroom, staring at the wall opposite trying to calm down and NOT CRY, and taking deep breaths.
"Okay class, I'll just be a couple minutes" announced mrs. Click, 'fuck' I thought, 'time for the lecture'
Mrs.Click instantly appeared in the doorway and stood I front of me with my back against the wall, "I don't know what got into you today but you need to focus, and your behaviour today has been appalling" she said,
I swallowed and took a deep breath, "Mrs.click, I didn't mean to snap and I'm sorry, but Jason was distracting me, calling me a freak and... other really bad things", mrs.click remained blank, "maybe if you stopped drawing so much attention to yourself they wouldn't poke fun, I should probably have dress coded you for that..awful shirt yesterday, I- what is that? Blood? A weapon?", She snapped, "I would like you to collect your belongings and head to the principal's office", I felt my face flush with anger and my eyes begin to prick with tears, "yes, Mrs.Click" I said as I stormed back into the classroom and got my things, "oh look.. the freaks' crying" laughed Jason, At this point I couldn't get into any more trouble so I flipped him off, but luckily Mrs.click hadn't seen as she was too busy telling the class to be quiet.

I couldn't go to the principals office feeling like this in fear of what I would do or say..so I head to the girls toilets, running to the sinks and bursting into tears, hyperventilating and sobbing into my hands.. before I heard a girl throwing up in the end cubicle.
I swallowed and sniffed back my tears, "hello? Are you okay? You sound really sick.. should I get the nurse?" I asked, "N-NO.. I'm fine, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm fine" said a sweet sounding voice that I recognised deeply but couldn't place to a face or name, I quickly jumped as suddenly a red-headed girl blasting Kate bush through her Walkman emerged through the bathroom door, she appeared startled as if she didn't expect me to be here, alone and crying.