The hideout part two (NSFW content + smut warning)

We switched around, I was now against the wall as Eddie pulled down my laungerie and sunk below me, going down on me...
I opened my legs further, moaning and whimpering loudly as I could feel his tongue tease and play with my sensitive clit, he reached upwards to grope my breasts again,
After a few moments he returned above me, "safe word?" He asked, "X" I whispered, "good" Eddie smirked, then pulled my hair, so I was forced to look up at him while he breathed heavily on my face.
He pinned me against the wall with his body, "don't move" he demanded, he took his whip and began lashing my breasts and hard nipples softly for a few moments, they bounced and began tingling with friction.
Eddie picked me up and carried me over his shoulder while I kicked and screamed in excitement as he spanked my ass more firmly this time, he then dropped me onto his bed and blindfolded me, Cuffing my wrists together and began whipping my thighs and stomach so he could watch me wince and moan with increased thrill, "open your legs" He demanded, I felt something hard slap my now throbbing pussy, "ow" I whimpered, I knew the safe word but I didn't want him to stop.
He continued to whip my body and strike my vagina for a few more moments, eventually lifting my blindfold and pinning me down with his body weight, choking me while he fingered my wet pussy to hear my screams of torment, he cuffed my ankles together, "turn over babe" he demanded, so I was positioned on all fours, he quickly penetrated my body as I whined loudly, "good girl" Eddie said encouragingly as he began pulling my hair tightly while I squealed, my breathing became more frequent as the pain increased but I hadn't had enough..I wanted more.

Eventually he stopped and forced me to sit on the bed, he opened my restrained legs and forced himself through them, then picked me up so I was wrapped around him, he stood and carried me with my legs around his hips and my now free arms around his neck and shoulders, however I was completely trapped as I was propped on his shelf, we French kissed again and he started penetrating me, I moaned in desperation as I wanted to cum so hard, he tugged at my fishnet gloves with his teeth and forced his thumb into my mouth to drown my hopeless screams, I felt myself coming closer to orgasming as he fucked me faster and harder now while he grunted with pleasure as his muscles flexed, finally I felt myself succumbing to that familiar earth-shattering release within my body, I screamed Eddie's name as he groaned with pleasure..