Part 2 (smut warning)

He adjusted himself so that it was easier to remove his jeans and boxers, his cock sprung upon me again, my jaw dropped as I was still in utter shock and the size of his dick..
I began massaging him and teased him with my tongue slowly, making him beg for more. I eventually delved further and began giving him another blowjob, I moaned and gagged with pleasure as he suddenly grabbed my head, pushing me further in, forcing me to go harder and faster as I could hear him grunting and moaning louder and louder, his breathing began picking up and eventually he had what I can only presume as a really fucking good orgasm as I felt him cum.
I swallowed quickly and wiped my mouth, "good girl" He moaned while panting excessively harder this time, he grabbed my hand and pulled me up so I stood I front of him, he grabbed my pussy and massaged my crotch with two fingers, I stood frozen with an orgasmic feeling while I felt my pussy begin to throb, he took my hand again and stood up, pulling a clump of my messy hair back from my scalp so I looked up at him, breathing hard, "your turn babe" he whispered into my ear, this turned me on so much more now that he was in control again.

He pulled me into his bedroom and sat me on his bed, this time propping me up against his wall so I couldn't move and started choking me again, I gripped his sheets tight as he kissed my body, giving me a large hickey on my left breast.
He unclipped my bra, exposing my hard desperate nipples, "34 double D??" He read from the label of my bra, I giggled and he began sucking my nipples, this was much more pleasurable than I'd ever felt before, he groped me more as he kissed my neck, pecking further down my body and eventually kissing my tummy.
he eventually unzipped my jeans and pulled them down, revealing my translucent red Lacey thong which was now soaked, he bent down and teased my hopeless vagina with his tongue, I moaned so loud out of desperation that he lifted his finger against my mouth "shh!" My eyes widened and he squeezed my face with his hand, smirking at me, "a tattoo right there would look so hot...you'd be irresistible to me" he pointed at the right side of my pelvis, just below my belly button, "oh yeah?" I replied, "yeah" he whispered bluntly while he removed my panties to massage my clit, I moaned again quietly as he grabbed my waist and laid me down against his soft sheets, "comfortable?" He asked, "hmmhm" I agreed and he went down on me more aggressively, faster and with more momentum this time, I gripped his sheets again even tighter as my back arched with pleasure, letting out soft moans.
I felt myself almost at an orgasm, this time it was more earth shattering than I'd felt before, he reached over and choked me again, perhaps he knew this is what I liked as I finally finished, I nearly screamed in awe and pleasure, covering mouth with my hand and moaning, My eyes wide with excitement as I felt them roll to the back of my head..
I breathed loud and fast, panting hard as he finished me off slowly, he returned above me and lifted me up to being me into a warm bearhug as he kissed my head and caressed my hair, "I love you babe" he said softly, "love you more" I smirked.