Wednesday

I had woken up earlier again, wrapped in Eddie's muscular arms I could feel myself dig deeper into his protective spoon, making him stir in his sleep.
I liked hearing him breathe, I feel so safe when I'm with him, like nothing can ever break us..
"Hey beautiful", I hear him whisper, I giggled softly, turned around in bed and staring at his sleepy face, he pulled a funny face like he was pretending to be dead with his tongue sticking out this time, I laughed harder this time, "hey sleepy" I replied, he groaned gently as he woke up and we observed each others faces for a few moments...

•School•

We drove in his van to school again, blaring black sabbath on the radio as I smoked a cigarette out the window, pulling up to school I saw Robin walking through the school doors.
We left the car and he held my hand, gripping it tightly as we walked to each of our lockers, but I kept thinking about what Jason has said to me and how I cried in front of him...
Eddie opened his locker, filled with band posters and photos of rocker chicks that looked a lot like me, I stood against the locker next to him and he took out his books while I smiled softly at his face, shitting the locker he escorted me to mine where I took out my English books, "see you round y/n, love you" he said as he realised he was late to a meeting with Mrs O'Donnel while pulling a sad face with those adorable puppy eyes, I giggled and blew him a kiss.

I went to home room and sat next to Robin as usual, Robin side eyes me and turned slowly, leaning in, "soo..... how are things?" She asked conspicuously, "absolutely...amazingly....good" I whispered with my head in my hands, staring into space while filling my thoughts with Eddie existence, "I....love him" I added, Robins eyes widened..."okayyyy" she said as I smiled gently.

•First period•

I walked into class to see Jason again, however he ignored me and continued talking to Patrick and his other basketball fucks, I slumped in my regular seat waiting for Mrs.Click to return to class.
"Okay everybody get your books ready!" Announced Mrs.Click as she walked in abruptly, I prepared my workbooks on my desk, slightly hanging off the table as Jason slapped them onto the floor as he walked past, "ohh, sorry..my bad!" said Jason sarcastically, as he turned to his friends who started laughing, I just ignored him and I attempted to pick them up when a boy with curly hair and a "thinking cap" picked them up for me, I knew him already as he is an active member of the hellfire club, "just ignore him, he's a shithead" he whispered as he passed me my books back, "thanks" I smiled.

•Lunch•

I sat with Robin and Vickie as usual, starting to eat my lunch when I felt a warm bearhug from behind, my eyes widened as I felt the familiar texture of Eddie's curly mane against my skin, "hi!" I laughed, "hey, sweetheart" he said, sitting next to me and holding my hand, "this is Robin and Vickie, from band" I continued, "Hey!" Robin and Vickie said in unison, while providing an awkward wave, we talked about music and tv, then he offered to take me back to his place after and drop me home later, to which I agreed, for the whole time I had my sketchbook on the table next to me, "what's this?" Eddie asked as I placed my hands over it, "I'll show you later" I smirked, "suspicious" Eddie joked as I looked up and saw the hellfire club table smirking and glaring at us, "I think they're talking about us" I said, "yeah well... I teach them a lesson not to mess with 'my girl'", he laughed while imitating Officer Callahan, "Oh i'd nearly forgotten!" I squealed with laughter, "well I shouod probably teach them sooner or later, meet me at the entrance?" Eddie announced, "yeah course, can't wait..I love you" I replied, "love you too babe" Eddie said, winking as he left for the hellfire club.. as I continued to look over he seemed to chuck crisps at Dustin and Mike jokingly.
"You two are... insufferable!" Robin joked, "you'll get it one day" I replied dreamily, "I hope not" replied Robin, laughing with Vickie, we continued to eat our food until the end of lunch.