Hector sat in the main room, as he saw Molly sitting in a corner. She had her head against the wall, and she looked frightened. William sat across from him, and asked "Why is she like this? I thought you helped." "I did" said Hector. "She's just not ready yet." "She probably lied to you" said William. "It can't just be that she was fooling around with Francis. There has to be more." "Well, there's not" said Hector, standing up and walking off.

                           He walked down the hall, as he shook his head. "This can't be right" he said. "This isn't happening. She's misunderstanding." Suddenly, Molly appeared in front of him. "Hector" she said, with tears in her eyes. He looked at her, before wrapping his arms around her. She hugged him back, before saying "I need to end this." He looked concerned.

                            Anthony spotted Rebecca sitting on a fallen tree. Anthony approached, and sat next to her. She silently sang "Sammy, oh Sammy, you don't have to fear, Mommy and Daddy are here. We protect you from all things bad. Sammy, oh Sammy, we're here."

                                Anthony smiled, and said "He hasn't heard that for years. I don't sing it to him anymore." Rebecca smiled, looked at him, and said "He doesn't hear it anymore. Does he miss it?" Anthony sighed, and said "I don't think he even remembers it."

                              "Well" said Rebecca. "A lot of things go away, Anthony. They do. Either you miss them, or you don't, and you just forget them. Sam doesn't miss that song, but he does miss me, and Julia, Gwen, Todd. He misses us, Anthony, but he chooses to live on. He doesn't hang around us, pretend like we're here, and talk to his dead wife on a log. He misses us, sure, but he's lived on. You have to, too."

                          Anthony looked at her, as she said "I have to go." "No" Anthony said, grabbing her wrist. Rebecca looked back, as he said "Please, stay." No, Anthony" said Todd's voice. Rebecca moved over, and Anthony saw Todd impaled on the tree trunk. However, there was no blood, and he was smiling. "Let us all go, Anthony. You have too. One of these days, we could get you killed."

                           Anthony blinked, when a walker jumped out of nowhere. It tackled him, as Anthony saw two more approaching. The walker growled, but Anthony grabbed it by the neck and slammed its head on the tree trunk. Anthony jumped up, before stabbing the next one in the eye, but the third grabbed his arm, and was about to bite him. However, he kicked it away, before grabbing its ear, and stabbing it in the head. It fell, as Anthony took deep breaths.

                              Greg led the way through the trees, as Hannah looked at Sam. He looked up at her, and said "We can do this again, you know that?" Hannah nodded, as Greg shushed them. Suddenly, walkers emerged, as Greg walked forward and hit a walker with his assault rifle. Hannah drew her sword, and sliced two walkers heads off. Sam kicked a walker into a tree, and sent a knife into its head. Suddenly, a walker grabbed Sam, and the two fell to the ground. The walker pushed down on Sam, but Sam raised hi gun, and blew the walkers brains out, and they went all over Sam.

                                  Hannah helped Sam up, as Greg asked "Are you okay?" "Yeah" said Sam, wiping his face. "Then let's go" said Greg. "Let's catch our breath for a second" said Hannah. "What about Anthony?" Greg asked. "We don't know what he's doing. He could be dead, or fighting right now, and if we stop, then he'll die." Hannah looed at Greg, as Sam said "Let's go." Greg nodded, and the group walked off.